The Forever French Rebalance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi, do you think it is advisable to use a drill when rebalancing or finishing off a new set, and i was taught to bevall with a file to thin down free edge what advise could you give re this as do not want to make the white cloudy???xx:irked:

I was only reading this chapter earlier, I love doing rebalances since trying to get this method in my head,,, it makes sooo ,much sense work zone by zone and usually my zone 3 needs little blending, it now takes me just under an hr and half to complete P&W rebalance ,, whooooo xxx

Thanks for this detailed explaination! You have been very helpful to me. :p

This was all great info> LOVED reading it, thank u so much

I do tend to use too much product when rebalancing so this tutorial is interesting. looking forward to doing my next rebalance and hopefully it will be a lot easier. Less is more xx

Thank you very much for your effort in these tutorials.

I was thinking, over time, if you continually file roughly half of the enhancement, underneath the nail will be a thin layer of pink or clear (whichever is used on the nail bed) once the 100% through and through acrylic extension of original white has grown out and been replaced with a sort of half thickness white application.

You would be able to see this when looking at the free edge down the barrel, two different coloured layers.

I would think at least some clients would notice this...

Food for thought!

:idea:

Latest posts

Back