"The Future Is Organic Nails" haha

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like their statement that you an eat the product...

Are they darfed... I have too many clients doing that already. How on earth will I keep my clients from biting and eating if my main selling point would be "so safe you can eat them".
:lol:

I really like their statement that you an eat the product...

Are they darfed... I have too many clients doing that already. How on earth will I keep my clients from biting and eating if my main selling point would be "so safe you can eat them".
:lol:

Exactly :rolleyes: that would really help us to reform nail biters, now wouldn't it?
I have so many loyal clients because I have reformed them from biting, being exceptionally supportive and understanding because I am a former biter myself. They have referred many clients my way.
Now if they thought they could eat the stuff, would they still have been reformed????

And really, now if acrylic was so darned dangerous, would there be so many other acrylic things in our daily lives? Such as false teeth, etc?
It's interesting to see how such companies "play" with facts to make things appear as they are not, know what I mean?

I received another message from her. No idea why.:rolleyes: Anyhow, apparently her "creative friends" are stunned by 'MY' behaviour
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

ALL I did was ask repeatedly for MSDS and invite her to geek!
LMFAO

I'm amazed if she has 'creative friends' surely she means creative minds not creative trained?.. I cant stand the statements about enhancments being dangerious to pregnant woman! Being a creative tech my self I made sure I asked all the right questions as this is my Career! I needed to know it was safe for when I decided to have kids! .. and it is! ... *grumbles* this miss information us techs pick up on and know its crap yes... the but general public out there omg! some of the stuff I hear from new clients shocks me... the mouth open eyes wide shock lol

Very weird and also very bad mannered.
Who would buy their products after reading the reply you got eh???
Grest customer service too.
The creative friends are probably these....
YouTube - how to be creative

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

that's FUNNY:!:

This used to be the site promoting them in Australia, now I can only get the google cache. From memory it was shark cartilage. The woman who used to own my local salon was the founder here I believe but I was too young to have enhancements at the time so can't comment on their general apperance, wear, etc. But I do know that it was preferred by one tech who had bad reactions to acrylic.

Simply Beautiful Organic Nails System

Very weird and also very bad mannered.
Who would buy their products after reading the reply you got eh???
Grest customer service too.
The creative friends are probably these....
YouTube - how to be creative

Wow thats so weired and a bit scary too, do you think it has those subliminal messages in them? LOL :eek: hope not
I don't think I would want fish fingers , :hug:

Victoria,
I cannot believe what a bad mannered person she was , and to stoop so low as to send a two tone message like that,
Never mind Victoria you have us geeks here :hug: xx

This used to be the site promoting them in Australia, now I can only get the google cache. From memory it was shark cartilage. The woman who used to own my local salon was the founder here I believe but I was too young to have enhancements at the time so can't comment on their general apperance, wear, etc. But I do know that it was preferred by one tech who had bad reactions to acrylic.

Simply Beautiful Organic Nails System

Shark, Fish whatever - its animal cruelty!!!:irked::irked:

Latest posts

Back