The Geek Retreat

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladybgemini

Reaction score
Picture this,

A multi million pound mansion, with more bedrooms that you can ever imagine, A magic, fully stocked, self replenishing bar and buffet (prepared by the top chefs) with scantily clad male waitors serving.

A fully stocked nail and beauty supplies shop with alll the brands (all free), More nail tables and beauty treatment rooms that you can shake a stick at.
A beauty and nails training centre full of top educators at you disposal. Full appointment books

A pool, a disco room, a ball room, a hang over treatment room full of gorgeous male docs............

No rules, no house work, a creche with fully qualified nanny's. Your own personal man slave, you can name him as you please.

Add your ideas to make this place the perfect GEEK RETREAT!!!!

P.S. This is purely for fun, I did not win the lottery!!!!!!!!

SOUNDS LIKE HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!

I'm off to buy some lottery tickets xx

Am loving this idea, would have to have Gordon Ramsey in the kitchen to cook and perhaps in the bedroom too, errm to turn the light out:)

Well i am on my banana lounge by the pool.. laying on a huge fluffy white towel..sipping a Tequila and soda with lime.. (lots of ice) .. getting a foot rub from my man slave Guido.. waiting for Dave to call on my phone to arrange our dinner date....

Im wearing a lovely white bikini.. and the spray tan i got yesterday is looking lush.. nails are stileto shaped.. long and bloody fab! toes are a classy french P&W L&P .. my hair is coiffed to within an inch of its life and my makeup is expertly applied that i hardly look like im wearing any!!!

on the table beside me.. is an MP3 full of all my favorite music.. a water spritzer.. and my over sized sunnies.. white of course.. which i will put back on once i have finished winking at Guido!

im just getting in some R&R before the huge party Rach is throwing later...

Clicks fingers.. "man servant.. more tequila.. ayiyiyiyiyiyiyi"

Sounds like absolute bliss but this place would be quiet, we would have all moved in and be experimenting allsorts on each others nails,
now i know what to spend my lotto win on lol (only won £6.00 on the euro millions) need to buy a few more winning tickets :wink2:

Got my hat, got my coat, leave my worries (OH?) on the doorstep....

Pack a bag??? Just run a hamster over me.:green:

A magic slimming machine to take away that extra stone or two (or 8!) which tightens up the skin as it slims. With Gordon also able to prepare no calorie food, so that I can eat it if I start to put on weight again.
Laying on my tummy under a gently waving canopy of palm fronds in the warm breeze on the little open sided cabana as strong (handsome male) hands give me a full body massage over my tighly toned body with which has unbelievably soft skin!
Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.....heaven!

Picture this,

A multi million pound mansion, with more bedrooms that you can ever imagine, A magic, fully stocked, self replenishing bar and buffet (prepared by the top chefs) with scantily clad male waitors serving.

A fully stocked nail and beauty supplies shop with alll the brands (all free), More nail tables and beauty treatment rooms that you can shake a stick at.
A beauty and nails training centre full of top educators at you disposal. Full appointment books

A pool, a disco room, a ball room, a hang over treatment room full of gorgeous male docs............

No rules, no house work, a creche with fully qualified nanny's. Your own personal man slave, you can name him as you please.

Add your ideas to make this place the perfect GEEK RETREAT!!!!

P.S. This is purely for fun, I did not win the lottery!!!!!!!!

You been on the wacky bacca again Rach:lol:

Am loving this idea, would have to have Gordon Ramsey in the kitchen to cook and perhaps in the bedroom too, errm to turn the light out:)

DEFFO -

TURN THE LIGHTS OUT - THEN
- turn US ON :lol:

yummmmm......... :lick::lick: on both !!!!..........He's magnificent !! oh and the food he does too !!!:green:

I'd love a place with everything ladygemini listed !!!

Are pets welcome and do they get their own little condos?
Also, is there a "poop scooper" on the premises, cause I REALLY hate doing the litter and cleaning the yard after George drops a landmine:irked:

Ummmmmmmmmmmm
I KNOW!!

Each week, there's an entertainment night where some celebrity of some sort comes to entertain us, in one fashion or another........................ (you figure it out LOL)

OH yes!! And don't forget the fairy on the premises with a magic wand to wave away wrinkles, kangaroo pouches left over from mommy-hood, and other nasties associated with aging and eating
:green:

when can I move in?:eek:

Are pets welcome and do they get their own little condos?
Also, is there a "poop scooper" on the premises, cause I REALLY hate doing the litter and cleaning the yard after George drops a landmine:irked:

Ummmmmmmmmmmm
I KNOW!!

Each week, there's an entertainment night where some celebrity of some sort comes to entertain us, in one fashion or another........................ (you figure it out LOL)

OH yes!! And don't forget the fairy on the premises with a magic wand to wave away wrinkles, kangaroo pouches left over from mommy-hood, and other nasties associated with aging and eating
:green:

when can I move in?:eek:

If you want a condo for your pet then so shall it be. Pooper scoopers come in the form of your very own man slave, he will do everything and anything you ask.

Plenty of fairies to magic away those unwanted muffin tops (I still love that saying).

As for celebrities, they are queing at the doors to entertain us all one way other the other:wink2:

OMG Just imagine! Heaven!!!

One other point to add, personal clothes designers to make all our clothes perfect - not to mention fab custom designed lingerie and shoes too!

I'm on my way!!!

Dave called.. :green:.. but i told him i was busy!!
In this magical world i play hard to get!!:lol:

Forgot to mention we have our own stadium for concerts and the bands are lining up at the doors

Up first of course is Bon Jovi, just cos ok lmao.

Who do ya want next week?????

Nirvana please! (now come it is magic yea??)

Nirvana please! (now come it is magic yea??)

Ok My man servant just got off the phone and they are booked in for the weekend after next :green:

Endless supply of shoes in every style and colour imagineable
(I'm a shoe pig:lol:)
AND of course, one of those fancy closets with rotating racks to view our beloved shoes :green:

And ummmmm
I want a male technician to do my nails for me and plump my ego and soothe my insecurities and to listen to me B***h and whine and tell me "there there dear, you're right, they're wrong, you're a prize and they're idiots"
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
AND he has to have a hot A** (I like two-palms-up butts :lol:) for me to goggle at/pinch/smack, in shape, but not puffed up with muscles so that he walks like an orangatang (sp?) and be a BRUNETTE and not baby faced (I like manly men, not young'uns)
:wink2:

personally I'd love a bit of Jamie Oliver (in the kitchen of course)

during the day it should be very hot and sunny so we can work on our tans by the pool, but in the evening it should be colder so we can sit by the log fires with our cocktails.

An aqua sauna style spa should be there with all those lovely different steam rooms and treatment rooms exclusively for geeks, with of course some of those lovely man servants serving drinks. I just got off the phone and would you believe Jude Law has just qualified in body massage and will be coming over to give me an exclusive treatment!

Latest posts

Back