the geeks tour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gracy

nutty geek
Reaction score
hi everyone,
i see there may be a tour soon, is there anyway that you can fit the midlands in there somewhere?
shropshiredawn. ;)

shropshiredawn said:
hi everyone,
i see there may be a tour soon, is there anyway that you can fit the midlands in there somewhere?
shropshiredawn. ;)

pretty please!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can you do something nice & Southerly, like Southampton? Its really central, just off the M27 & you guys could stay at the De Vere Grand Habour, or the oh- so chic Rhinefield House. :D :D
Please, please????? Unless you live in the West Country or Wales Bristol is hell :evil: :evil: to get to!!!!

As of right now... there are no plans to tour. :(

Im gettting together with Schoon in a couple of weeks and we will throw some ideas back and forth about doing maybe 3 or 4 shows in The UK and Ireland.

We are thinking:

Glasgow
Dublin
London
Manchester

Anyhooo.. open to suggestions... but if we get Doug back over... they will have to be slightly larger do's (not too big though) with fewer dates (hell... he can't live over here!)

Ill let you guys know more when we do :)

nJoy

As of right now... there are no plans to tour.

Not according to your wife :queen:

Geek is planning a 'tour' however we are putting dates to gether so don't get excited until we have proper info for you. We plan Scotland, Ireland, London, Bristol, Leeds

FYI - we have to plan our year (as ridiculous as this sounds), a year before hand. If Sam does do a 'tour' as we are now calling it, we will plan this for possibly (and I mean possibly), end of this year BUT it will more likely be all dates for 2004 so that we can get Doug involved. It's probably better to let this go until Sam, myself, our CEO and Doug can discuss properly BUT I promise it WILL BE DONE!!! :tongue: Just hang tight :blackeye: :bomb:

What about Peterborough, Lincoln or Leicester

Julie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back