The Gel Bottle BIAB

If I use two normal coats of biab for extra strength on the natural nail do I need to buff all over the surface and cleanse before I apply colour or can I apply it straight over the top?

Cj27

If I use two normal coats of biab for extra strength on the natural nail do I need to buff all over the surface and cleanse before I apply colour or can I apply it straight over the top?
Hi you don’t have to buff and cleanse u can apply straight over the builder in a bottle I only ever buff over if the shape is a little off when using quite a thick coat

Thank you xx

NailsbyHayley

Straight in with colour. I only buff when doing infills, or when the nail looks like it has 'bulky shoulders' then I will go in and refine. xxx

Just wondering if any of you ladies have done gel bottle training? I only ask as I am thinking of doing the gel bottle training for natural nails. If you have done it, what did you think?

NailsbyHayley

I haven't no. I was going to when they had the 30% sale off. I find their is plenty of videos on their fb group and Jayne Todman on you tube.. and instagram has good videos too xx

Thanks
I haven't no. I was going to when they had the 30% sale off. I find their is plenty of videos on their fb group and Jayne Todman on you tube.. and instagram has good videos too xx
Xx

We have our beauty therapist doing training with them right now. She is loving it, said its very good. She is down in Brighton.