The Gel Bottle Daisy turned cream/beige

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dolly.Dimple

Reaction score
Had a client who has said that her white has turned cream/beige. She's has them done 3 weeks now. Any ideas why this has happened? Anyone had similar issues?

The cream colour was white!

Attachments

• 20200112_152836.jpg
    20200112_152836.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 54
Don't be concerned this is common when wearing lighter shades. Perhaps her foundation or foods. The lighter cosmetic pigments do this sometimes. I usually warn clients about this

I know lighter shades can fade, especially in the sun. But not come across this one before. Same client has had white in Ink London and they stayed white, but these are the gel bottle colours. She does do cleaning though so possibly could be bleach? or some cleaning chemicals of some kind.

Could it possibly be the top coat that has discoloured and not actually the white?!

It could be something your client is doing, many things such as food, self-tan or chemicals can stain the nail. Considering she is a cleaner, there is a good chance it was something she used rather than product breakdown. If however, the same thing happens to multiple clients then I would say something is wrong with the product.

Hi, this happened to one of my clients, but when I went to remove top layer before soaking gel off, it was the top coat that had discoloured and bizzarely only on a couple of the nails not all. Asked about cleaning products used but said hadn't used anything she could think of! Different brand to the one you used, maybe some had more top coat than others or curing time maybe? Mystery to me!

Latest posts

Back