The Gel Bottle, Inc?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdenBeautyTherapy

Reaction score
Has anyone used or is using The Gel Bottle products? I’m currently using Jessica Geleration but am thinking of changing to Gel Bottle. Are they a good professional long lasting easy to use range?

My clients LOVE The Gel Bottle. Alot of my clients have started going 3+ weeks since starting to use TGB. Easy to use and remove, great coverage in two coats, alot of product X

My clients LOVE The Gel Bottle. Alot of my clients have started going 3+ weeks since starting to use TGB. Easy to use and remove, great coverage in two coats, alot of product X
Thank you

The gel bottle looks like an amazing company colours are beautiful.
im not qualified yet, when you’re qualified do you get the polishes cheaper ?
how many sets can you get out of a bottle roughly.

Asking because I’d love to get some when I qualify and I won’t be able to afford loads of colours at first.

thanks
Laura

I would look at a pro brand that isn't manufactured in China to be on the safe side. There are no safeguards on what ingredients are used and whether or not the HEMA content is restricted to levels that are under safety regulations in other countries. HEMA being the #1 most likely ingredient to cause nail product allergies!

I found a Chinese wholesaler website a while back and in truth, from what I could see you might as well buy something off eBay. The bottles are the same as Born Pretty were using, hmmmmm.

Latest posts

Back