The Gel Bottle training

Hey Geeks

Has anyone here done The Gel Bottle extensions training course? If so, how did you find it? I’ll be sitting my final acrylic assessment within the next 4-6 weeks ( currently training with Young Nails) but I quite like the thought of being able to offer both gel and acrylic systems. If I’m honest, I’m not that impressed with my acrylic training so am looking for a different educator or brand.

Any recommendations or suggestions?

Thanks.

I've done all of their training minus conversion. I went with them after I did my training with City & Guilds just to bolster what I already had. Now every teacher is different. So I personally would check out their work in that department and choose that way rather than who lives near you (if possible.

I've done all of their training minus conversion. I went with them after I did my training with City & Guilds just to bolster what I already had. Now every teacher is different. So I personally would check out their work in that department and choose that way rather than who lives near you (if possible.
I think I would agree with that. I chose my current training based on locality, and also assumed, because it was a well known trusted brand, that the training would be top notch. It wasn’t. I’ve realised if I want decent training that I will have to travel. I have no issue with this, but don’t want to make the same mistake twice because it becomes costly.

How did you find TGB training? Was it worthwhile?

I found it good but as I said, I really think that it was down to the various educators I saw. I travelled all over rather than just stick with one person. The Educator at their head office however is really good.

I think I would agree with that. I chose my current training based on locality, and also assumed, because it was a well known trusted brand, that the training would be top notch. It wasn’t. I’ve realised if I want decent training that I will have to travel. I have no issue with this, but don’t want to make the same mistake twice because it becomes costly.

How did you find TGB training? Was it worthwhile?