The gel bottle Vs glossify

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newbeauty89

Reaction score
I'm starting up my nail business again. I want to change to a new gel...what are people's thoughts on the gel bottle or glossify ?

Any other recommendations
I want to do builder gels and gel nail extensions

I personally avoid both of these brands, as well as premier gel. The reactions being caused by these brands are shocking. Check out "The Nail Tech Awareness Group" on facebook for loads of info. Every single day there is at least one new TGB/Glossify/PG user discovering a reaction on their clients nails/skin.

I use CJP BOB (Brush on Builder) for gel extensions and occasionally overlays. I prefer their Rubber-It basecoat for "builder-look" overlays

I personally avoid both of these brands, as well as premier gel. The reactions being caused by these brands are shocking. Check out "The Nail Tech Awareness Group" on facebook for loads of info. Every single day there is at least one new TGB/Glossify/PG user discovering a reaction on their clients nails/skin.

I use CJP BOB (Brush on Builder) for gel extensions and occasionally overlays. I prefer their Rubber-It basecoat for "builder-look" overlays
Thank you and do you use a brand for your gel colours ?

Yep also CJP! I use the full system. Base, topcoat, colours, lamp, etc

Nailchemy has a great gel polish, builder gel, fiber gel and hard gel range.
I love their Fiber Gel x

Latest posts

Back