The Gel Bottle won’t issue a refund to me for polish I never received

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peachiee

Reaction score
Hi,

I recently ordered £130 of stuff from TGB during their 60% sale. When I received my order there was a polish missing and I saw a note that said the polish was out of stock hence why I haven’t received it but they have issued me a credit note which I now realise they mean a voucher to the value of the price I paid for the polish which is around £xxx.Now their polishes are £xxx now that the sale has ended, meaning this voucher is useless unless I want to spend another £xxx of my own money. I have emailed back asking for a refund to my bank account, will they do this? Has anyone ever experienced this? Completely put me off buying with them again to be honest, buying an out of stock product then being given a voucher just a con to try and get me to spend more money with them. Seems very cheeky tbh

(no trade prices please, thanks]

Last edited by a moderator:
They always have sales on so you might be able to buy something on there another time without having to spend extra. But have a look in their T&Cs. If it doesn't mention anything about if something is out of stock etc, then I don't see why you couldn't chase up the money to go straight to your bank x

Yes, they should refund you if you ask them to. They can’t charge you for something you haven’t received due to their lack of stock. Obviously, they’ve offered you a voucher hoping you’ll buy from them again but you don’t have to accept it.

Latest posts

Back