The Gel Bottle x Bio Sculpture

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xtessa22x

Reaction score
Hi everyone
Has anyone switched brands from the Gel bottle to Biosculpture/Evo?
Do you find bio/evo as strong and long lasting as TGB?
Is Biosculpture worth the money?
Thank you!

I'd be interested in this if anyone replies :)

I used Bio Sculpture. In terms of quality it's a big step up from TGB which is the biggest gain. However you need to prepare yourself for hard work in comparison. Bio Sculpture has much lower HEMA content so it won't be as long lasting as you're used to and your prep needs to be fastidious.

It always needs two coats of colour, except for a few Evo shades, and it's comparatively very expensive.

If you are thinking to offer a better quality product there are easier choices out there. I switched to Ikon.iQ Nails because it's a sensible price for a decent product, hypoallergenic and is a luxury to use compared to Bio Sculpture.

One thing that really bugged me about BS was that when applying colour I sometimes noticed the pigment seemed to be sparse at the edges, it would somehow leave a clear gel edge. When I first used Ikon.iQ I almost wept for joy... Crisp, razor sharp pigmentation right up to the edge and it was job done in one coat!

Brilliant feed back thank you so much!

Latest posts

Back