The Gel Bottle

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K8te9999

Reaction score
Hi. I’d like to try The Gel Bottle. Is it possible to buy a few bottles without doing the course? I’m planning on the course but wanted to try first to see if I liked it. Thanks in advance. X

Hi. I’d like to try The Gel Bottle. Is it possible to buy a few bottles without doing the course? I’m planning on the course but wanted to try first to see if I liked it. Thanks in advance. X
Yes you can buy the bottles without doing the course. I have seen alot of "candy coat" online aswell. Purchased a couple bottles with it being very reasonable givinf them a try today.

I’ve just tried ordering from The Gel Bottle and it won’t let me.

Some of the products are pro only such as rubber base, rubber top and BIAB. You need to upload your certificates and have them approved to purchase them x

If your in the UK - you need to take their classes to order builder in a bottle or any builders.

If your in the US you do NOT need to upload license.

If your in the UK - you need to take their classes to order builder in a bottle or any builders.

Is this very recent as I order them but haven’t taken their classes

Is this very recent as I order them but haven’t taken their classes

It’s been a few months I think... I’m in the US so it doesn’t impact me. Their Facebook group had it all over it.

It’s been a few months I think... I’m in the US so it doesn’t impact me. Their Facebook group had it all over it.

I’ve had to upload my qualifications but they didn’t require me to train with them.

Yes you can buy the bottles without doing the course. I have seen alot of "candy coat" online aswell. Purchased a couple bottles with it being very reasonable givinf them a try today.

What did you think of Candy Coat? I'm looking around for a brand to use in my gel collection and Candy Coat is one that I've saved and keep looking at. Where you impressed with the colour, coverage, longevity, removal etc?

What did you think of Candy Coat? I'm looking around for a brand to use in my gel collection and Candy Coat is one that I've saved and keep looking at. Where you impressed with the colour, coverage, longevity, removal etc?
I was happy with everything to be honest. I trialled it on myself as im also a hairstylist to see if it would with stand my every working day. I got 3 solid weeks out of it. I will definately be adding more to the collection. Started using on clients & so far they are all happy with it. I would recommend [emoji4]

I was happy with everything to be honest. I trialled it on myself as im also a hairstylist to see if it would with stand my every working day. I got 3 solid weeks out of it. I will definately be adding more to the collection. Started using on clients & so far they are all happy with it. I would recommend [emoji4]

That's great thanks for replying, I will have a look at them again

You don't need to take their courses to order BIAB in the U.K. I only use BIAB and Rubber Base and I only had to download my qualifications X

You don't need to take their courses to order BIAB in the U.K. I only use BIAB and Rubber Base and I only had to download my qualifications X

Can I ask what their BIAB is like? I've heard about it but can't find much info from anyone who uses it. Is it just just like the builder gel you get in pots or is it a difference concept? Atm it's just the gel colours I'm looking at stocking up but I'm qualified in gel extensions so it could be something to add in the future

Can I ask what their BIAB is like? I've heard about it but can't find much info from anyone who uses it. Is it just just like the builder gel you get in pots or is it a difference concept? Atm it's just the gel colours I'm looking at stocking up but I'm qualified in gel extensions so it could be something to add in the future
I would highly recommend ordering one of the BIABs if you place an order for their gel colours. Although it comes in the same bottle with a brush like the gel polish you don't apply it exactly like gel polish, you apply it thicker and use the brush to move it around like you would normal hard gel, yet it is very different! It self-levels beautifully (so I tend to cure each nail as I go along for about 5 seconds to stop it moving TOO much!). What I love about it is the fact it really doesn't lift! It doesn't go brittle either like a lot of hard gels so doesn't chip either. It's easy to infill as you can see when you've filed the gel polish off as it's coloured, so no risk of filing the natural nail plate. Also, it can be soaked off in acetone (although I rarely do as I just infill). It's great for extensions too as you can build an apex. X

I would highly recommend ordering one of the BIABs if you place an order for their gel colours. Although it comes in the same bottle with a brush like the gel polish you don't apply it exactly like gel polish, you apply it thicker and use the brush to move it around like you would normal hard gel, yet it is very different! It self-levels beautifully (so I tend to cure each nail as I go along for about 5 seconds to stop it moving TOO much!). What I love about it is the fact it really doesn't lift! It doesn't go brittle either like a lot of hard gels so doesn't chip either. It's easy to infill as you can see when you've filed the gel polish off as it's coloured, so no risk of filing the natural nail plate. Also, it can be soaked off in acetone (although I rarely do as I just infill). It's great for extensions too as you can build an apex. X

I am definitely going to give this a go. They have now updated my account so I can have a look at the pro section :)

Latest posts

Back