The Gel Bottle

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loucoops1

Reaction score
Hi
I’ve been qualified 6 months....I have been using gellux with absolutely no problem for the 6 months. It last amazingly but also is extremely difficult to remove, so want to offer a second brand. I’ve gone for Gel Bottle because everyone says how well it lasts, and ordered 3 colours, a rubber base and the no wipe top coat.
I’ve followed instructions as per their website and although I’ve managed to get 3 weeks out of my toes Ive done other sets of fingers and all have chipped and peeled before 7 days is up. Peeling is more of a problem than the chipping.
I haven’t brought the gel bottle lamp as I don’t want to until I know how I get on with the gel bottle , but have a sun uv which is who the gel bottle lamp is made by.
everyone raves about how long lasting the gel bottle is but I just can’t see that. Do you think it is necessary to have to gel bottle lamp?
Any tips and advice greatly recieved as I don’t want to give up on this gel polish.....the colours are amazing, but I dont want to charge if it’s not going to last on my clients.
Thanks

Hi hunny,
I’m new to nails but as far as I’m aware you have to get the lamp matching the gels your using. There is a thread on the main page that gives more info. Hope that helps x

Latest posts

Back