The Gel Scene

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lindag

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have been working with CND Acrylics for about four years now and I want to branch into Gels what do you guys use?

The only gel i've ever used which i cannot say one bad thing about is LCN (Light Concept Nails) - but it's expensive for both traning and products!

I also use Calgel which is good! :green:

lindag said:
Hello all,

I have been working with CND Acrylics for about four years now and I want to branch into Gels what do you guys use?

Hiya,
If you wait till later this month Creative are lauching their new gel.
Should think if it anything like their other products, It will be worth the wait.

sawasdee ka

in singapore about 90 percent of nail customers have gel nails it is true .

some of the best nails i have see on lady from germany and france have they speak gel with permenent french .

If you look anna toronto website you will see many beautifull gel nails she use alkentz ...sorry if i w2rong spell she also sculpt with gel .

i see b4 lady speak about color gels but i only see ladys have gel pink and white in Thailand .

i think there3 are same acrylic some very good gel company products and now you have the creative and ezflow gel come soon so you can try new products .

but for gel nails speak anna she try some gels and like this gel she use too much .

Mui from the land of smiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back