The GelBottle Inc feedback?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you send me the link too please? I'm a nail newbie, just finishing my CND Brisa training and follow this brand on instagram and the colours are just gorgeous!

Has anyone done a removal yet?

It removes easily 10 mins X

I personally found the removal a bit of a nightmare compared to Gel ll, Gelish and Shellac. But the longevity and shine is really good and the colours are beautiful. X

Removal was absolutely fine for me. Never seen a gel polish as shiny and I've tried most x

They look gorgeous, all those amazing colours :eek:

Removal was absolutely fine for me. Never seen a gel polish as shiny and I've tried most x
What do you use to remove? Acetone or a brand specific remover? I have CND nourishing remover. Just want to be prepared.... Doing my Gel Bottle Inc order now! :)

What do you use to remove? Acetone or a brand specific remover? I have CND nourishing remover. Just want to be prepared.... Doing my Gel Bottle Inc order now! :)
Sorry for late reply!! I just used normal acetone. Quick buff, wrap, 10(ish) mins and off it came x

I follow a guy on instagram he does acrylics and uses the gel bottle Inc that's where I've heard about it. Was about to do a thread if anyone's heard of it cause he's from Florida I think it is
His instagram account is nunis_nails his pic is him with a beard, check out his page his nails are awesome! The designs he makes out of the gel bottle colours are great :)
X

Hi all! Has anyone who has used bio sculpture fries the gel bottle inc? And if so some feedback with regards to strength, and longevity in comparison to bio would be very much appreciates Thanks in advance xx

Hi all! Has anyone who has used bio sculpture fries the gel bottle inc? And if so some feedback with regards to strength, and longevity in comparison to bio would be very much appreciates Thanks in advance xx

It lasts as long as bio - if not longer but does not give strength like bio gels, they have the new build gels which I haven't used but would like to so i may order these tomorrow X

It lasts as long as bio - if not longer but does not give strength like bio gels, they have the new build gels which I haven't used but would like to so i may order these tomorrow X
Thanks for your reply. I have since ordered some including the strength gels. I have done a Set of sculptures on myself and so far so good they are very strong!xx

Thanks for your reply. I have since ordered some including the strength gels. I have done a Set of sculptures on myself and so far so good they are very strong!xx
Sounds good, hoping its as good as bio to soak off X

Was it the gel bottle builer gel you used? How did you find it? xxx

...I have since ordered some including the strength gels. I have done a Set of sculptures on myself and so far so good they are very strong!xx
Was it the gel bottle builer gel you used? How did you find it? xxx

I saw that they've currently got a 15% off code although discovered its only applicable when you spend +£50 (three builder gels equals this!) I can't decide if this strikes me as a lot of money for three bottles... but i'm curious to try it as I am getting worse and worse at doing my own nails and figure, especially after Sarah R's new youtube video on them, that these might make it easier... Can I justify either £50 for base, top and a cover nude or £60 on the set of four?! :/ x

Well I ordered the builder gels along with some more colours, and I love them! Very strong and so easy to apply. I like that the rubber base can be used to give extra strength under the gel polish colours, I did a quick fix on one of my natural nails and so far so good.

Latest posts

Back