The GelBottle Inc feedback?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBeautyBar

Reaction score
Hello all!

Just after a little feedback from any GelBottle Inc users....
Feedback on customer service, quality of product and lamp, longevity on NATURAL NAILS and ease of removal would be lovely!

Google and SG searches are proving to provide very little or no reviews, and info on their own website seems to be with polish applied on Gel/Acrylic nails (I am only qualified in natural nails/gel polish). I trained with CND, have used Shellac and currently INK London, but looking for a stronger product (ie 100% gel as opposed to hybrid).

Any users out there!? I would greatly appreciate your feedback!
:)

Nat x

Ooo I'm also interested in this one myself! X

Hello all!

Just after a little feedback from any GelBottle Inc users....
Feedback on customer service, quality of product and lamp, longevity on NATURAL NAILS and ease of removal would be lovely!

Google and SG searches are proving to provide very little or no reviews, and info on their own website seems to be with polish applied on Gel/Acrylic nails (I am only qualified in natural nails/gel polish). I trained with CND, have used Shellac and currently INK London, but looking for a stronger product (ie 100% gel as opposed to hybrid).

Any users out there!? I would greatly appreciate your feedback!
:)

Nat x
Hi Nat! I ordered a try my kit and have just managed to do my nails. I got colour 191 which is a glittery pink,the gel seemed quite thick to apply and definitely seems like it would last a long time just for the sheer thickness of it! I don't think it bad though,I will keep you updated!

I follow them on Instagram and their colours/quality look amazing! Really interested to hear some reviews too!!x

It's amazing! All my clients last 3 weeks + and now pick their over CND shellac (leaving me with lots of unused shellac now!), it removes easily in 10/15 mins and applied like a dream. Customer service is fab too, and a huge range of colours x

I LOVE these gels too!! Colours are amazing...so many to choose from and they apply like a dream [emoji4] if they are a little thick when you first open them, just warm the bottle up in your hands or put it in between your legs whilst prepping (!!) I do this with some of my Gelish bottles too...I find its when they are cold they go skittle thicker! I'm just about to set up a Facebook group for all techs that love & use this gel...once done I'll let you know what it is and send a link, if you want to join that it, of course!! xx

I LOVE these gels too!! Colours are amazing...so many to choose from and they apply like a dream [emoji4] if they are a little thick when you first open them, just warm the bottle up in your hands or put it in between your legs whilst prepping (!!) I do this with some of my Gelish bottles too...I find its when they are cold they go skittle thicker! I'm just about to set up a Facebook group for all techs that love & use this gel...once done I'll let you know what it is and send a link, if you want to join that it, of course!! xx
Ooooo amazing! Would love to join if you could send the link it would be amaze! Xx

I've never heard of this brand. Just had a look and they have fab colours!

I ordered Tuesday evening and they arrived by Wednesday night! Sent an email via the website and got a swift response from Daisy with the answer. Ok so I bought 4 colours a mix of creams, metallics and glitters (I can't remember the numbers) tried all 4 on colour pops and the opacity is amazing couldn't decide which colour to try first so put all 4 on and all went on really nice with great coverage. The best bit for me is the topcoat I've used CND shellac, gelish, NSI polish pro and Gel ll and this topcoat is by far the glossiest and in my opinion strong wearing. Not done a removal yet but I'm sure it will be fine! X

I ordered last Tuesday, arrived weds, It applies really well, a lovely Cadburys purple it's Devine, such a nice consistency, 2 coats covered really well, no shrinkage at all, top coat is so shiny with no cleanse after,I'm on day 5 without a scratch on them, still really shiny.i placed another order for a few more colours, the bottles 20ml, no need to shake, so just need to see the longevity of them, if it's 2week then that'll be it for me I'll be converted, so far I'm well impressed,

I've just ordered some to try out. The colours look fab! X

Wow might need to look into that!

Can it cute with a normal UV (e.g CND uv)?

Sure, am in the process of doing it now. Have also just uploaded a YouTube video of some of the colours I have too...my first ever video so bear with me...need to get my camera angles right but, go and have a look!

Would help if I attached the link!

And group on Facebook is "The Gel Bottle Inc Nail Techs". It's very early days so not much on there yet! There is also a group called The Gel Bottle Inc NI for Northern Ireland sales xx

And group on Facebook is "The Gel Bottle Inc Nail Techs". It's very early days so not much on there yet! There is also a group called The Gel Bottle Inc NI for Northern Ireland sales xx

I've had a search for the group and nothing has come up on FB search bar? Do you have the link for the group? X

Just ordered a couple to try out!! So excited!!xx

Can you send me the link too please? I'm a nail newbie, just finishing my CND Brisa training and follow this brand on instagram and the colours are just gorgeous!

Has anyone done a removal yet?

Latest posts

Back