The genuine Shellac poster

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissJulesBeauty

Reaction score
Saw this on facebook and felt compelled to share x

Not sure where it came from, i got it from a nail techs page but i love it x

Attachments

• 35024_619898184692531_1040387319_n.jpg
    35024_619898184692531_1040387319_n.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 789
It's a great picture, from an even greater nail tech- Carl Anderson, who goes by Nailzoo here on SG x

I'm assuming he's ok with people sharing it...

Share it as much as you want, it annoys me that people use the name, but not the product .....

Geeg put that pic up a little while ago on a thread and said I could use it, such a fab message :)

Thank you x didn't get it from your page x so seems to be spreading the msg x i love it x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Thank you x didn't get it from your page x so seems to be spreading the msg x i love it x

It was all over Face book after Carl and I and others posted it. Of course I asked Carl first if I could (well actually what I really said was, Carl I am stealing this to use on Salon Geek and Face book lol) And being Carl he said, go for it!:hug:

Lol that's ok even if you had but promise I didn't mean that, meant it's a fab message I've up it on my fb so people see it.

Latest posts

Back