The "Going for gold" ad for Olympia Beauty in Scratch

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JemmaB

Reaction score
Just been flicking through the new magazine and came across the Olympia Beauty ad on page 16 and immediately thought how poor the nails looked.
...Or is it just me lol?

Receive it yesterday but haven't had chance to have a look, going to take note of that !

Well, if a Nail Tech is talented enough to have their work used to advertise the beauty show, then who am I to critique them? Seems a little unfair to call it poor work. It's very likely that one of our own geeks did them too.

Well, if a Nail Tech is talented enough to have their work used to advertise the beauty show, then who am I to critique them? Seems a little unfair to call it poor work. It's very likely that one of our own geeks did them too.

We're all entitled to an opinion and mine is that i think the nails are a little poor for what its advertising and it was bugging me.

Just been flicking through the new magazine and came across the Olympia Beauty ad on page 16 and immediately thought how poor the nails looked.
...Or is it just me lol?

Umm... just had a look. I would have to agree with you.

I also agree. I thought that as soon as i saw it

Latest posts

Back