The good, the bad and the ugly-Gelish colours!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a picture of it on the previous page of this thread posted by AshleyAnn

Thank you, I missed that. Did a search first but nothing came up :rolleyes:

Just wanted ti say hi to you all & thank you for this brillient thread! Its been invaluable information as im starting up & of course the intital outlay is always the biggest expense on stock & what to buy!!!! Plus people have been so lovely & supportive. I decided to go with Gelish rather than shallac after reading many reveiws. they do have a great variety in colours!!!! thnk you all for sharing your product knowledge xxxx Keep up the amazing work x:Love:

Just to let you know my go girl fades really badly and have heard others complaining on here too, much be worth checking with harmony before buying x

Thank you, but i already own Go Girl and haven't had a problem. the colors i listed are the ones i ALREADY have in my collection, i just wanted ideas for NEW springish colors :)

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to place an order in for some Spring colors, other then the new collection that came out what are some of your popular Spring colors?? i already have the following "Springish" colors in my collection (meaning i already OWN these colors below)

Go Girl
Carnival Hangover
Starburst
Ocean Wave
Gossip Girl
Tiger Blossom

Just bumping the thread up, hopefully some of you lovely geeks can help me with colors.

Latest posts

Back