The good, the bad and the ugly-Gelish colours!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm about to invest in a few Gelish... I'm thinking Tiger Blossom and Bella's Vampire for definite. Also a bright fuchsia colour, and white and a sheer for French. I already have Spicy Fortune which is lovely red colour.

this thread is really helpful for beginners!

X

Never heard of Spicy Fortune, is it a Gelish colour?

Never heard of Spicy Fortune, is it a Gelish colour?

Never heard of this either :confused:

Bright fuscia pink has to be Gossip girl for me :D

Nor me??? Gossip girl is a really popular pink x

This is a picture of it, limited edition for Chinese New Year 2012... http://blogs.nailsmag.com/vietvoice/archive/2012/03/08/Gelish-Brings-You-Spicy-Fortune.aspx xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338759095.294883.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338759095.294883.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 587
Last edited:
What do people think about sea foam? I'm really drawn to it and think it would be perfect for shabby chic inspired nails but don't know if I'm just thinking for my own pleasure! X

What do people think about sea foam? I'm really drawn to it and think it would be perfect for shabby chic inspired nails but don't know if I'm just thinking for my own pleasure! X

Just purchased sea foam, lovely colour seams really watery, is this colour thin,

Sea foam is really popular at the minute for my shabby chic nail art. I'l attach a pic so you can see xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338799783.731226.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338799783.731226.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 1,440
Stacie - these are stunning!
Did you drawn the heart & flowers on free hand?
Is the silver glitter a solid Gelish colour or done with loose glitter?
Love them! X

What colour is the pink called? X

Ive just ordered sea foam fri eve so should come this week cant wait :Love:

Loved the cath kidston nails so im going to give this a go. :)

Sea foam is really popular at the minute for my shabby chic nail art. I'l attach a pic so you can see xxx
I think it was yours stacie that inspired me to try the shabby chic stuff! I think I saw a card you did (which were gorgeous by the way) It's totally my thing but I've only just dared to try nail art and surprised myself how good it looks! I was

***hoping that it was sea foam you had used. Will definitely be getting some now! X x x

Does anyone know what the Gelish pink colour is called in Stacies photo above please?

I thought Go Girl, we need Stacie to let us know! xx

Love this thread for colours hope you enjoying gelish kattyj xxx

Love this thread for colours hope you enjoying gelish kattyj xxx

I love Gelish Debs, I change my own every week because I cant decide on which colour! xx

Stacie - these are stunning!
Did you drawn the heart & flowers on free hand?
Is the silver glitter a solid Gelish colour or done with loose glitter?
Love them! X

Sorry how rude of me! I forget to check posts. Thank you :) Yeah I did them free hand with a dotting tool, it looks complicated but is really really easy to do. The silver glitter is just loose glitter that I scrubbed into the tacky layer of seafoam, but I've used pink glitter over pink gelish and that looks nice with this. The pink is go girl but it does fade after a week or so xxx

I think it was yours stacie that inspired me to try the shabby chic stuff! I think I saw a card you did (which were gorgeous by the way) It's totally my thing but I've only just dared to try nail art and surprised myself how good it looks! I was

I LOVE all the shabby chic stuff. I think it looks so effective on nails. If you search on google or YouTube there's so many designs and tutorials aswell xxx

Latest posts

Back