The Great Scratch Shoot Out! 2008 competition

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The prize for the Scratch Shoot Out is £250 in cash and a profile in Scratch magazine.

Good luck guys
now get those entries in!!!!!!!!!!!

The prize for the Scratch Shoot Out is £250 in cash and a profile in Scratch magazine.

Good luck guys
now get those entries in!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow that's great!!

Sorry to ask, but are there small prizes for second and third places
or....?

xxx

no hunny there isn't 2nd and 3rd place its just a winner chic xx

no hunny there isn't 2nd and 3rd place its just a winner chic xx

Thank you.. I did feel rather cheeky asking that question as the first prize is so fab!!!

Last edited:
if you don't ask you don't know :green:

I have never done anything like this before and I am seriously thinking about having a go. Are there any rules regarding the look of the nails (french/natural) or can they be our own creation. Sorry for the ignorance

Stevie

There is no theme, the nails just have to be immaculate, the photo has to be clear and taken in an original way to make it stand out etc.

If you read the first and second post on this thread, Alex explains it better than me.:)

I didn't realize there is a cash prize. Its all experience though isn't it.

so would they need to be the conventional shape? and can it have artwork?

As far as i know, any shape as long as they are immaculate, there don't seem to be any limitations as to what you can have on them etc, so just go for it.

As far as i know, any shape as long as they are immaculate, there don't seem to be any limitations as to what you can have on them etc, so just go for it.
Thanks for your help :hug:

There are no limitations or rules about shpae, texture, colour etc

you can do whatever you want to the nails- just make sure they are stunning in their own right

there is no 2nd or 3rd prizes

but when the article in Scratch June issue is published it will offer merits/commendations on the ones that made it close to winning

less than a week to go

so get them rolling in

thanks

Alexxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm so gutted.. Wanted to enter this SOOO bad..
Time just went too quick so I never got around to it!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Will look forward to seeing all the entries though!! :green: :green:

xxx

Latest posts

Back