The Guild - Beauty or Nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachael204

Reaction score
I am about to join the Guild - I mainly offer nail enhancements and Gelish but also do tanning, waxing etc. Am I best to join as a Beauty Therapist or Nail Technician? x

I am about to join the Guild - I mainly offer nail enhancements and Gelish but also do tanning, waxing etc. Am I best to join as a Beauty Therapist or Nail Technician? x

The cover and benefits for both are identical, it literally comes down to how you want to be recognised.

If you need any advice, please feel free to give us a call on 0845 2177 382. If you quote Geek as a referral code, you will get a £10 discount.

thank you - think I may join as both as I wanted to take out the insurance and need to be covered for everything! x

thank you - think I may join as both as I wanted to take out the insurance and need to be covered for everything! x

You will be covered for all treatments by joining just one, as they both have the same insurance cover.

Latest posts

Back