The hand!!!?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kellyc

Reaction score
Hi guys, i bought a rubber hand just to have a practice on nail art etc, but how do you get the tips to stick on? the little blighters keep coming off, ive tried nail glue but that doesnt seem to stick so last night was using blu tac but it was so annoying? any1 else use the hand and is so any advice? xx

Hi Kells,

I also got a hand the other day and have to say it is hard to get the little blighters to stick on. Its a case of trying different tips and really pretaloring them to get them to fit. I think if you can manage to do it you will be able to do it on anyone. Have to say i found tip bond gel better to stick the tips on the hand with, try it and see.

PM me if you want any more help or email me if i'm not on here. Chat laters Kells.

Dont kill me for saying this girls but i wish you could have bought the ones i got from my wholesaler - i didnt have trouble sticking em on at all!!!

That's a pitty. I've got an Essential Nails Nail Trainer which is really easy to use.

The Little Beauty Room said:
That's a pitty. I've got an Essential Nails Nail Trainer which is really easy to use.
Hi hunny, ur lucky - us pawpers cant afford one!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back