The INFAMOUS THONG has arived!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about that... Mine was a bit of a shock at £65 last time I ordered :(
If the order is under a certain amount, it's waived... go over it and Her Majesties Tax hounds come scraping at your heel.

I am speaking to Gill at Designer Nails to see if they want to bring a boat load in to redistribute. So far its looking good but doubt we will know for a few weeks (also, I will not allow them to stock the thong!). The costs will end up about the same, though cafeepress will give a discount for bulk buying that should cover the customs charge.

Just so you are all aware... the merchandise really only pays for itself. I have never seen a cent from it (if anything it has been a drain on my pocket book buying mouse mats and thongs for the Mrs :rolleyes: )

Toodles... chin up ;)

mine arrived too :( with a £9.10 custom charge with it :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: havent taking it out the packaging yet cause im sulking big time :(

nats

Reaction score
Yeeeppeeee.... got my order in this morning!! :bouncy: :revolve: :eyesore:
Opened it at breakfast and haven't stopped laughing since then!! :rofl: :rofl: Have to say that hubby is starting to have serious doubt about the integrity of this site !!! :silly: Oh well..... ;)

I had the entire Designer Nails work force in hysterics when they saw mine!! :rolleyes: (well they didn't exactly see it :shock: just the little'v' at the back!! :oops: ) anyway - they are unique - wear and be proud!!! :thumbsup: :tongue:

I can tell you that none will ever, ever, Ever, EVer, EVEr, EVER.... did I say EVER see mine on me!!!! :rofl:
But I will wear it proud... when I have a verrrryyyyy long tunic on!!! :D
Looks cool tho...

I didn't have to pay taxes... :D unless the postie comes back tomorrow and knocks at the door... :shock: he was a bit early this morning... so maybe he didn't want to wake me up!! :D

got mine this morning too !!!! :D :D :D

this was my second parcel from them and i have never paid any tax on either :?

well im still sulking but i have opened my parcel and am wearing my thong fits nice between my cheeks :shock: and am drinking out my mug and wearing my t shirt. god i look a sight :D

groovynails said:
my thong fits nice between my cheeks :D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :neutral: :mrgreen:

yes have to say geek you look sweet on my butt :shock: and now got the new logo t shirt aswell :D

up date on thong ,chaffing a bit but solar oil should do the trick :shock:

PMSL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAAHAA :rofl: ;) :D :D :rofl:

Nice one, see, bet your smiling now aintcha luvvy?!?! Jus picture The Chichas, mooning in their Geek thongs, with the look of sheer horror on Mr Geeks face ;-) Bless his lil geeking meeping socks ;)

xxlaylaxx

Well Groovy maybe you need to (solar) butter it up......................
If it rubs to much , you can always wear it as a headband , so they all know you are a great geekett...........

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
love Ruth xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back