The Island with Bear Grylls

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkcouture

Reaction score
Has anyone been watching this? I usually hate these sort of programmes but this one is really interesting! Dont think I would last a day on the island!

I am not a big tv watcher, but I find all the shows by Bear Grylls really interesting.. I have not got any free time to watch this but I have seen random clips of it, It really fascinate me to see the body language this guy has! If I ever had a wish to spend a day with someone it would definitely be him… It’s my dream to be with Bear Grylls doing what he does!

I think its really interesting because they have one island with women on and another island with the men. Its amazing to see how differently the men and woman deal with things. There is one girl called Lauren and if I was shipwrecked on an island I would definitely want her with me! She gets stuff done!

I think its really interesting because they have one island with women on and another island with the men. Its amazing to see how differently the men and woman deal with things. There is one girl called Lauren and if I was shipwrecked on an island I would definitely want her with me! She gets stuff done!

I don’t exactly remember her but I must say that the things that is required is very ugly at times, I wish to be there but to think on doing stuff that they do is scary and enough to give me chills! I am surely won’t be on anyone’s wish list due to my laziness as I can’t get my stuff done especially if they are as scary as they do!

i dont like it. Killed them Piglets the other day had to switch it off... hes always killing animals unnecessarily it angers me x

I have to admit i hid behind a cushion at that point, those poor piglets followed them all the way across the island like little pets and then they killed them. I found it hard watching the men kill that crocodile as well. I wouldn't last 2 minutes on there!

Completely agree with you guys… it’s really sad to see poor animal get killed just for nothing, I can understand if they were danger to them but that was never the case. On one side people shout save animal and do all that stuff and here they kill it like nothing. I must also admin I never like the killing part, it’s so ugly I just switch channel for few minutes till everything gets over.

Latest posts

Back