The Loyalty Scheme thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have a loyalty card where they get 1 stamp per visit to the salon, once they have 6 stamps they get a free 'beauty basic' treatment e.g brow wax or tint, tan, express mani/pedi 1 small area of waxing etc. this really works to bring existing clients back time and time again and ours seem to love it! At the end of the day, what's a little freebie harming if they have come back 6 times to get it? Hope this helps :) xx

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

Carl at Verve. Extensionize on here for design. Banner penguin for printing.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Never used them before, but I know "Vista Print" has 250 cards for $9.99 (US dollars) or 6.08 pounds (as of current conversion).

IMO, at (US cost) roughly $0.04 per card, that's an awesome deal!

I haven't tried these yet, but this thread is making me want to get some drawn up right now, lol. I'm thinking about 4 or 5 separate ones (hair, nails, facials/waxing, retail, and extentions) the first three would be "spend $25+ each visit, get card punched after 10th, you get a $25 voucher to be used on same type of service (ie, 10 visits of nails would get a $25 nail voucher, hair the same, facial/waxing same; retail, buy ten products with a $xxx value, recieve a product valued at $xxx free; and extentions, spend $500 for ten visits for extention, recieve the 11th at 50%.)

Yeah, I know the extention one is a DEEP discount, but honestly; if they have been to you 10 times and shelled out five grand to you already, that's a helluva way to say thanks for your loyalty!:green:

Just to make a quick statement,

Loyalty based on spend rather than visits will be much more beneficial to your salon.

this will stop clients coming in for 6 small treatments and getting a discount off a large treatment.

it will also reward your loyal clients who spend large amounts with you.

and in regards to what they get back it is much easier to base it on a % of their spend, that helps you to ensure you can afford your loyalty scheme.

an example for you below

£1 spend = 1 point
1 point = 10p

I will give clients back 10% of their spend this makes 1 point worth 0.10p

so if a client spends £100 (100 points) they can have something to the value of £10

reward spend, not visit
Simples ;)

I use a company called loyal blocks. The client has the punch card on their smart phone and they use the app to scan the code when they come in. There are a few loyalty incentives for the client. Also it interacts with Facebook so it helps them promote your business. There are YouTube videos that explain how it works. There is a monthly subscription fee and that is dependant on how many customers are using the system. They are bringing out an email version where the customer is emailed a code they bring it in and you enter it into the base station they supply to you and the customer will be able to stamp the card that way.

Hth

Carla-Jane
Definitive Health & Beauty Clinic
Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Question. I start loyalty scheme - after 5 appts client gets a gift voucher for 50% off the treatment they didn't have before (and money off after 10). When the voucher should expire? Is 30 days long enough or I'm too pushy?

Sent from my GT-S7500 using SalonGeek mobile app

Are all your loyalty schemes on the back of your business cards or on separate cards?

Shakira x

Mine is on the back of my business cards with 6 boxes for stamps. Easier to keep it on the same card rather than separately x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just to make a quick statement,

Loyalty based on spend rather than visits will be much more beneficial to your salon.

this will stop clients coming in for 6 small treatments and getting a discount off a large treatment.

it will also reward your loyal clients who spend large amounts with you.

and in regards to what they get back it is much easier to base it on a % of their spend, that helps you to ensure you can afford your loyalty scheme.

an example for you below

£1 spend = 1 point
1 point = 10p

I will give clients back 10% of their spend this makes 1 point worth 0.10p

so if a client spends £100 (100 points) they can have something to the value of £10

reward spend, not visit
Simples ;)

This is so true nd such a good idea, how do you keep track of how many points they have? Xx

I just ordered my loyalty cards from my s****horpe they only charged me £50 for 1000 or £35 for 500 double sided and there really good and made me a logo too there price guides are only £80 for 200 where as before I was paying £255 for 250 elsewhere there phone number is 01724 338581 or find them on fb my s****horpe they post them out too xx

Latest posts

Back