The Manicure Company, streaky gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salina Williams-Funnell

Reaction score
Hi all, Im totaly new to here so hope im going the right way about it So Im just wondering if anyone has used The Manicure Companys Nude collection gel polishes and if you've had any issues with streaky coverage and how to resolve this.
TIA

Does anyone use The Manicure company gel colours at all??

There’s a group on Facebook that might be able to help!

The manicure company nail tech support

Thankyou il have a look. Thanks again

How many coats of the colour are you using? I use it and find the coverage with the dark colours great but I need to use at least 3 coats of the lighter colours to get full coverage or it looks streaky.

Hiya, yea the darker colours are great with 2 coats! I just find I have to use 3 coats with the paler colours and theyre either still streaky or not nice and smooth but rather thick looking

Hiya, yea the darker colours are great with 2 coats! I just find I have to use 3 coats with the paler colours and theyre either still streaky or not nice and smooth but rather thick looking

I'm wearing Almost There by TMC at the minute have 3 coats of colour on and they look fine. Are you applying really thin layers each time?

yep 3 thin layers.x

I use these and I find 3 really thin layers work. If I do the layers thicker it goes streaky.... which is weird xx

Latest posts

Back