The Manicure Company

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daffyxoxo

Sue
Reaction score
Hi,
Just wondered if anyone has experience of this brand. I bought a few bottles on impulse...there were nice colours and I like the smaller bottles because I haven’t got many customers yet! The instructions say 60 sec cure in an 18W lamp but mine is Ink London 48W. Would I reduce the time to 30 sec? Also, the sales asst raved about how highly pigmented they were ....I stirred all the bottles well but on one of the colours had to use four coats for good coverage. Is anyone successfully using this brand?

Many thanks

I’ve used a couple. Light colours are terribly streaky. Need several layers to look nice.
Dark colours are super gloopy.
I cure 60 seconds in a 48 watt lamp. Anything less and the layers slide apart.
I wouldn’t buy them myself.

I’ve used a couple. Light colours are terribly streaky. Need several layers to look nice.
Dark colours are super gloopy.
I cure 60 seconds in a 48 watt lamp. Anything less and the layers slide apart.
I wouldn’t buy them myself.
Thank you for the info Jen x

I agree that they’re quite sheer and need a good few coats:/ however some colours are very pigmented, it’s a hit and miss x

Did buy but was disappointed.top coat didn't last & colours not great streaky too

a

Last edited:
I too am disappointed in The Manicure company, however the rose gold & pink glitters are absolutely amazing! Only two coats, so yes for the glitters but no for the actual colours! X
I agree, I bought two glittery ones and they covered well x

I’ve been using them and find them brilliant, the best long lasting top coat ever! I cure 30 seconds in a LED/UV lamp, also their LED builder gel has no burn and lasts weeks, I’ve got a huge range of mixed gel brands colors, but used their top and base for all

I get 3 weeks wear out of TMC. Some colours can be a little sheer but I find two thicker thin coats solves that problem, not too thick but a little thicker than what I'd use with other brands. I find their dark colours better.

Latest posts

Back