The Manicure Company?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natashao

Reaction score
Hi everyone I have completed my manicure and gel.polish course with nsi however I have booked my acrylic course with the manicure company. When I went in today to pay my balance I see they do gel polish? Does anyone use this and have any reviews at all ? Currently using Gel bottle inc and asp signature. Thanks xx

Hi everyone I have completed my manicure and gel.polish course with nsi however I have booked my acrylic course with the manicure company. When I went in today to pay my balance I see they do gel polish? Does anyone use this and have any reviews at all ? Currently using Gel bottle inc and asp signature. Thanks xx
I used to use The Manicure Company but I wasn't happy with the coverage of some of the lighter colours, plus the bottles are small, I think they are around half the size of some other brands. The colour range is smaller than The Gel Bottle offer. Having said that, I know someone who uses The Manicure Company and they are happy with it.

I used to use The Manicure Company but I wasn't happy with the coverage of some of the lighter colours, plus the bottles are small, I think they are around half the size of some other brands. The colour range is smaller than The Gel Bottle offer. Having said that, I know someone who uses The Manicure Company and they are happy with it.
Thank you hun yeah I did notice they are only 8ml bottles . Pretty small . I'll have to have a think about it all . Thanks for replying x

Have you tried candy coat? I'm a nail tech I use candy coat gel polish on all my clients and they love it, they have a great selection of colours x

Have you tried candy coat? I'm a nail tech I use candy coat gel polish on all my clients and they love it, they have a great selection of colours x
I followed them on Instagram the other day. Seems everything i like was out of stock . Worries me that would be an on going issue. I have also ordered gel bottle inc stuff 7 days ago and kmow it can take up to 10 but didn't think I actually would wait this long lol . Want another brand I have easy access to I.e salon services / capital etc thanks your your reply hun how long does your clients get out of their nails x

I know some of the colours can be out of stock that is the only downside I'd say but they do come back in quickly, and it depends on how they take care of them but I've never had to redo their nails before 3 weeks and they always stay in great condition x

I know some of the colours can be out of stock that is the only downside I'd say but they do come back in quickly, and it depends on how they take care of them but I've never had to redo their nails before 3 weeks and they always stay in great condition x
I'll deffo look into this too then thank u huni. Do you use it over acrylic too ? I've not yet done my acrylic course yet so not sure how that side works yet x

Yep I use it for all my nail art, over acrylic nails over gel overlays, I even mix the colours sometimes when I'm doing different nail art. I always use the no wipe top coat too, they also have a rubber base gel you can use so the polish lasts a little longer.xx

I have a TGB order as well and I don't usually have to wait very long. However, they just had 2 back to back sales and launched the spring collection so I totally understand things taking 10 days compared to the usual 2 days tops that I receive from them.

I followed them on Instagram the other day. Seems everything i like was out of stock . Worries me that would be an on going issue. I have also ordered gel bottle inc stuff 7 days ago and kmow it can take up to 10 but didn't think I actually would wait this long lol . Want another brand I have easy access to I.e salon services / capital etc thanks your your reply hun how long does your clients get out of their nails x

I have a TGB order as well and I don't usually have to wait very long. However, they just had 2 back to back sales and launched the spring collection so I totally understand things taking 10 days compared to the usual 2 days tops that I receive from them.
Thanks for this hun this is my first order after discovering them . So I understand now . How do you find the product. I'm excited to try. Do they do many sales ? x

Their sales are decent but you have to be quick because products sellout like hot cakes. I love their products. So far I can't really fault them. Highly pigmented and they last weeks.

Thanks for this hun this is my first order after discovering them . So I understand now . How do you find the product. I'm excited to try. Do they do many sales ? x

I have a small selection of The Manicure Company..the muted glitters are popular and go on very nicely. I find the non-glitter varnishes a little more runny than my usual brand, I seem to touch the sidewalls more and some need an extra coat. The small bottle suits me as I don’t have loads of customers x

I use the manicure company on myself and family and I really like them, good size bottles and price for me because I’m not always using them! And I love their sets that they bring out, I just brought the Nudes set and I love the colours. But if you are using them often on clients I think you would go through it pretty fast

I have a small selection of The Manicure Company..the muted glitters are popular and go on very nicely. I find the non-glitter varnishes a little more runny than my usual brand, I seem to touch the sidewalls more and some need an extra coat. The small bottle suits me as I don’t have loads of customers x
Thank you hun I'll take all that on board x

I use the manicure company on myself and family and I really like them, good size bottles and price for me because I’m not always using them! And I love their sets that they bring out, I just brought the Nudes set and I love the colours. But if you are using them often on clients I think you would go through it pretty fast
Thank you hun yeah I'll be using on clients . I'll maybie buy a small selection and see how i go . I like the sound of that set you mentioned. I'd say nude is my most popular x

Latest posts

Back