The missing Brisa Lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jac extreme

Reaction score
Hahaha, watch out Tricky! :twisted: :twisted:

Attachments

• lamp 004.jpg
    lamp 004.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 122
  • Ransom Note!.doc
    161.5 KB · Views: 128
LOL how funny, hope you've got back up xx

That's funny you can borrow mine if you get stuck :lol:

Ju x

is there a reward up for grabs on this ...??

is there a reward up for grabs on this ...??

0oh yeah is there?? coz I think I've got one that looks the same:lol::lol::lol:

HE HE:hug:GOOD ONE JAC

OK, I know I am going to regret asking,

Why is it missing ?
Is it special ?
Isn't one Brisa lamp like any other ?
Am I mad (or madder than usual) , ??????????????????????

:confused::confused::confused:

Ah well its a long story.....

you see, mine blew up yesterday and I desperately needed one for this morning and Tricky very kindly lent me hers.

But on the way back to my house with the lamp, which was securely fastened into a seatbelt next to me, I was blocked in by two cars and held up at gun point by masked men who demanded I hand over said Lamp, I put up a very good fight, I have to say, but it was to no avail.

They grabbed the lamp and made off at speed towards the motorway, unfortunately I was unable to give chase as they had shot out one of my tyres:eek: do you think she will ever forgive me!!

you see, mine blew up yesterday and I desperately needed one for this morning and Tricky very kindly lent me hers.

But on the way back to my house with the lamp, which was securely fastened into a seatbelt next to me, I was blocked in by two cars and held up at gun point by masked men who demanded I hand over said Lamp, I put up a very good fight, I have to say, but it was to no avail.

They grabbed the lamp and made off at speed towards the motorway, unfortunately I was unable to give chase as they had shot out one of my tyres:eek: do you think she will ever forgive me!!

right if you don't give me that lamp back i have a couple of othr attachments i would like to share with you all:mad:

I am on my way:lol::lol::lol:

right if you don't give me that lamp back i have a couple of othr attachments i would like to share with you all:mad:

show show show:green::green::green::green::green:

i have now got my lamp back yay just need to check it over lol then we will see about those never to show pics:lol:

LMFAO :lol:

hmmm part of me wants to see the "couple of other attachments" :twisted:

oh sorry peeps got my lamp back safe and sound i hope it doesn't have any emotional scars fom the trip down the motorway with a stranger at gun point :eek: jac you have a strange imagination:lol:

so no attatchments at this time

Oh so you lot think I gave in coz of the pics do you?

well no, I actually paid the ransom out of my own money (I am loaded)
It was very scarey I can tell you, but I am nothing if not brave and I was determined to get back my mates lamp, what ever the cost to me eithier financially or to my own personal safety, as I knew her punishment would have been much worse mwahahahaha.:eek::eek::eek:

you guys crack me up :):):) LOL

You obviously are traumatised after this horrible experience.
I think you need therapy, I have a couple of bottles of some, nip over here and we will share it:green::green::green::green::green:

:) Awwwwww go on lets see the attachments

Oh so you lot think I gave in coz of the pics do you?

well no, I actually paid the ransom out of my own money (I am loaded)
It was very scarey I can tell you, but I am nothing if not brave and I was determined to get back my mates lamp, what ever the cost to me eithier financially or to my own personal safety, as I knew her punishment would have been much worse mwahahahaha.:eek::eek::eek:

some times jac i just have to hug ya :hug:

Latest posts

Back