The MMA Debate

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magsham

Reaction score
Morning Geeks

I'm at this moment in time just reading my copy of Professional Beauty and there is an article by Dr Phyllis Starkey whom is the MP for Milton Keynes South West and she says that she 'intends to introduce a short piece of legislation to the House of Commons on the 12th March to permit local authorities to regulate nail bars enabling councils to insist on qualified staff and to close nail bars if their activities constitute a health risk'.

She is interested in comments from the professionals regarding the MMR situation and is encouraging people to contact her and has given her email address: [email protected] or to contact the editorial team at Prof Beauty at [email protected]

I know that some of you will get a copy of PB so this is for those of you who don't to enable you to express your comments so that something might actually be done about it.

uuummm interesting seems how she's in my area maybe i could now give her the CORRECT information about mma?:green:

Any chance of someone scanning the article please... I don't get PB.

It'd be interesting to see what the MP has to say about it :wink2:

Any chance of someone scanning the article please... I don't get PB.

It'd be interesting to see what the MP has to say about it :wink2:

Yup, here you go x