The Nail Academy Scotland Open Day

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShellyW

Reaction score
Just a quick THANK YOU to everyone who came to our open open day on Monday at our new premises..... we had a fantastic day. Lorriane and I were over the moon with the turn out that we got and cant thank you all enough!!!

Congratulations to all our prize draw winners too:

Sarah Gingell, who won a one day class at the Academy

Lisa Lindsay, who won 50.00 of CREATIVE PRODUCT of her choice

Sue Smith, who won a DVD player.

Thanks once again, and we wish all our loyal customers a very merry christmas and a happy new year

Shelly & Lorraine x

Glad to hear your Open Day went well!! ...and you are now settled in to your new premises....and all set for 2008.

I think if Sara Gingell(Pink LadyJ) fell in the River Clyde she would come out with a salmon lol:lol:

Glad to hear your Open Day went well!! ...and you are now settled in to your new premises....and all set for 2008.

I think if Sara Gingell(Pink LadyJ) fell in the River Clyde she would come out with a salmon lol:lol:
Thanks Izziedoll, You must pop over with the gang for a wee festive apperatiffffffff, or two three four five, six blah blah blah, by the way your card was very much appreciated!!! wine glasses etc ha ha

Sorry I missed that I had no idea.

Congratulations and good luck with your new premises:hug:

Hi Girls

Sorry I missed the open day I had no Idea.

I hope all when well for you and best wishies for 2008:hug:

Latest posts

Back