The Nail Olympics & Fabric

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

geeg

Judge Gigi-Honorary Geek
Reaction score
If you are going to the Nail Olympics in Las Vegas and you would like to see the Fabric# wrap system that we have talked so much about on this message board - it is still one of the most popular threads we have ever had -

One of my good friends Anne Swain is going to compete with it there and has told me that whe will be glad to demo the product to anyone who wants to take a look at it. She will be staying at the Mirage with daughter Kelly who came 4th last year in the Tip & overlay competition for novices.

Another very good friend of mine Jacqui Jefford will be competing in the fantasy nail art competition (she took first place last year) so try and meet up with her too. She was also planning to compete with fabric# but it may clash with the airbrushing and it might not be possible.

Good luck to all who are competing - have a great time.

Would love to get your feedback on it.

Just wishing everybody who will be going and competing good luck. For anyone competing using the new Fabric# knock em dead.
Wished I was there, but then again I am sure I will one day.
Good luck, god speed and have a fab time
love Ruth xxxx

Don't forget to contact Anne Swain at the Mirage in LasVegas if you want to see Fabric# demonstrated.

Everyone from the UK is off tomorrow so Buena Suerte ... Good luck ... Do us proud again ... Lots of love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back