The Nail Olympics...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooo, Christie - we want MORE details!!!!

Someone was kind enough to post a link to your winning nails and I wanna know more!!! (Mr Geek, maybe?)

What was the brief? Did you have to create the extensions as well as creating the nail art!!!??? :shock: I would've needed a fortnight to complete that little lot and then they wouldn't have been a fraction as good! What was the time limit? Did you supply your own model? And how much practise did you do before hand???!!!

Sooo many questions!!! Perhaps you've posted all this info somewhere else - PLEASSSSEEEEE someone let me know!!!

Kx :D

I spent weeks and weeks preparing for that nail art. Ask my family...mommy and wife disappeared for awhile. I rarely got online....I would get home from work..put my head phones on, listen to music and work on art...

I put the long nails on my model the night before. Yes you had to bring your own model...she is a dear friend of mine so endured those long nails. The day of the competition was so exciting. We had 2 1/2 hours to complete everything. I had about a half of a second to spare...what a ride! I got done and felt like I had been run over by a truck...and then wanted to go again. lol

I am planning on competing in Janaury again. I think I may be addicted..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back