The Nail Olympics...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Christie's Nails

Reaction score
ok you guys... it is now one week before I leave for my trip to the nail show in Las Vegas and the Nail Olympics. I have been spending every spare moment working on my nail art. I am entering the mixed media nail art competition. I am sooooo excited!!!
I am also excited to get off this rock! woohoo!
Ok..now the countdown begins for me.... I have so much to do! What am I gonna wear??? ack!! that is the real issue! Forget all this nail art junk....what am I gonna wear?? lol

good luck christie :D ]

what are you doing on your nails?? maybe you could wear something that coincides with that - or just go tres Hawaiian - the hula skirt etc 8) Can't wait to see how you do!! I think some of our girls are going again too - Jacqui Jefford maybe but I'm not sure! As we say here in the UK - "Give it some Large Girl"!!!! :thumbsup:

Good luck Christie,
Let us know asap how you do

How exciting!

good luck...hope you knock 'em dead!

Hey Christie
There you are :D
Good luck in Vegas :thumbsup:
Just go do your stuff girl....you are an inspiration to us I am sure your will do well (watch out Vegas here she comes)
Enjoy
Take care Dawnie xxx

Good luck, Christie! :D :D :D

We all know your nails will look FAB whatever you wear!!! :D :D :D

I hope you're gonna take lots of pictures coz we'll all be eager to see them! :D :D :D

Kx

hi Christine :)

I have been to your web site many many many times, in fact i found it way before i found this message board and i must say your work is flawless and brilliant, you have inspired me to go on a hand painting nail art course as i am sooo hopeless.

From your picture im sure you would knock them dead in a potato sack! :D

I wish you all the best of luck!! although im sure that you will knock them all dead with your artistic ability, your designs are by far the best i have seen on the net and i have been searching many many sites.

Would love to see some pics of your entry and know how you go :)

Kerrie :)

Good Luck Babe! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I would like to know more about your website though as well so that I can go and have a sneaky peek?

Hi BN03

Go to where Christie has posted at the top of the page and there are little boxes saying profile, email, etc. Click on the www box and it will link you through.

I've been and printed off the how to's - Christie has mede them so easy to follow :D

Sorry Christie, I forgot to say to say 'Good Luck' :sunny:

Best wishes!!!!
smilieturtle.gif

Go get em Christi :thumbsup: , you rock girl :!:

Good luck christie

will be thinking about you

:D :D

I am so excited for you. I know you'll do great.

Good luck

Go Christie Go Christie Go Christie!!!

Wanna borrow my showgirl out fit???

Good Luck Christie, your art is totally amazing I KNOW you're gonna win this!!!!

Christie...

I absolutely know you will win big!

Your work is the most beautiful work I've seen done by hand. I know you probably feel like, aw gee it's nothing, but believe me, it's so something! You are one gifted lady and you deserve to be recognized for it.

I'm not even going to say Good Luck, because you don't need luck, you have the talent and you are awesome!

Hugs to you!
Shaun

Big Huggs, good luck and I know you will knock em dead.
You deserve the biggest trophie they have got there.

Your work is awsome xxxxxxxx
Love Ruth xxxx

Don't know if you've left yet or not, but just wanted to wish you the best of luck! I wish I could be there this year, but I'm having too much fun being at home with Ben! I was contemplating coming, but I couldn't part from my boy. I know you'll do great! The show is alot of fun and the competition is just amazing there. I was in awe last year! Let us know as soon as you can how you did!!

I did not realize anyone had even responded to my first post.
Thank you all so much for all the positive thoughts.
It was so much fun...and I cannot wait to go again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back