The Nails Nail Gallery - The return

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kathryn

Reaction score
Hola Geeks, Geekettes and Geeklings

I've had quite a few calls recently asking about the Nail's Nail Gallery and if it would ever make a return. Well, seeing as Professional Nails September is the show issue for the show at Earls Court 2, I thought this would be a prime time to bring it back from its temporary slumber.

For those of you who might not remember, the Nail Gallery was/is a collection of nail art designs supplied by readers. The designs can run on individual tips or as a series (rather like a mural) to any theme - it's entirely up to.

But I do need some nail art designs to fill the Gallery with and wondered if you kind Geeks could help me out.

If so, please send your tips, a photo and a brief description of yourself (ie. full name, business name, and a quirky comment about yourself if you fancy it) to Kathryn Hanks, Professional Nails, 3rd Floor, Broadway House, 2-6 Fulham Broadway, London, SW6 1AA.

Thanks and looking forward to seeing all your designs...

Kat
xxx
Ed
Professional Nails

When you request a pic do you mean a picture of myself?
I am looking forward to recieving my 1st issue of PN.

NoticeableNails said:
When you request a pic do you mean a picture of myself?
I am looking forward to recieving my 1st issue of PN.

Yeah, sorry - I do mean pic of yourself...

Ta
Kat
xx

Sorry for being a bit thick....I think it must be the heat. Do you want the actual tip to be sent to you or a picture of the tips?

Oh Excellent!!
I cant wait, really good news gonna have a look at my board and send a few in - no actually I'll just do a few new ones - oh I'm soooo excited. Have to say that was my favourite part of the magazine!!!!!

Yeah! :D

RedAdmiral can you describe what it was?

What are they looking for, etc?

kathryn

can you let me know how i can subscribe to prof beauty please

cheers lisa x
Kathryn said:
Hola Geeks, Geekettes and Geeklings

I've had quite a few calls recently asking about the Nail's Nail Gallery and if it would ever make a return. Well, seeing as Professional Nails September is the show issue for the show at Earls Court 2, I thought this would be a prime time to bring it back from its temporary slumber.

For those of you who might not remember, the Nail Gallery was/is a collection of nail art designs supplied by readers. The designs can run on individual tips or as a series (rather like a mural) to any theme - it's entirely up to.

But I do need some nail art designs to fill the Gallery with and wondered if you kind Geeks could help me out.

If so, please send your tips, a photo and a brief description of yourself (ie. full name, business name, and a quirky comment about yourself if you fancy it) to Kathryn Hanks, Professional Nails, 3rd Floor, Broadway House, 2-6 Fulham Broadway, London, SW6 1AA.

Thanks and looking forward to seeing all your designs...

Kat
xxx
Ed
Professional Nails

Hi all

Yes, I do want the actual tips please... makes for better scans. But feel free to send along a photo of them too if you like... with a pic of yourself.

Lisa - to subscribe to Professional Beauty just call 01371 810 433 and they should be able to help you.

Let me know if you need a sample copy!

xxx

kathryn when do the tips have to be in , if they are going in septembers issue,
gonna post mine next week is that too late or ok
cheers

Hi Joanne, the closing date is August 1st.
*JOANNE* said:
kathryn when do the tips have to be in , if they are going in septembers issue,
gonna post mine next week is that too late or ok
cheers

Hip Hip Hooray!

Well Done Kat!
I love the nail art gallery.
Look forward to getting some new inspiration, I have fears of creating the world record of every conceivable flower design in NATO.
Have got to say I have recently been introduced to christiesnails.com courtesy of PN. Absolutely Fabulous. (Am anxiously awaiting my trial kit from Young Nails and their FREE DVD)

Kathryn said:
Hi all

Yes, I do want the actual tips please... makes for better scans. But feel free to send along a photo of them too if you like... with a pic of yourself.

Lisa - to subscribe to Professional Beauty just call 01371 810 433 and they should be able to help you.

Let me know if you need a sample copy!

xxx
hi I'm not lisa but can i receive a sample magazine please?

Latest posts

Back