The new Shellac collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First swatch from S2!!

Attachments

• 1470064380091.jpg
    1470064380091.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 271
First swatch from S2!!

Wow, that colour looks divine :)

Roll on September, when the collection is officially launched.

Wow that looks lovely!!

Next up!

Attachments

• 1470152350994.jpg
    1470152350994.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 189
I'm in love [emoji7]

Both gorgeous but I won't be investing in the green. Every green shellac I've ever bought has been a waste of money!

I think CND know a lot of us are glitter freaks at heart

Both gorgeous but I won't be investing in the green. Every green shellac I've ever bought has been a waste of money!

I just see glitter and I go weak

I'm undecided about the green. Like you I don't normally buy them as no one ever wants them, but I can picture this one with Ruby Ritz as candy stripes at Christmas ❤️

Oh wow pure that would look amazing

Fab aren't rhey

They're beauts!

Roll on September - I need Garnet Glamour in my life :}

I need them all.. I can't wait to have them on my shelf I think I've got attachment issues lol I need them neeeeed them

God that's gorgeous, I can sense a huge shopping spree coming on....

For the first time in a while I'm genuinely very excited for the full collection of Shellac, recently it seemed to be just one or two from a new collection I really HAD to have. Cannot wait to try these ones out, and I hope, like others have said, that they are opaque on their own rather than needing almost a base colour under to give it a bit of depth.

Cannot wait for September

Ohhhh :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    359.4 KB · Views: 79

Latest posts

Back