The new treatment room is now finished

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Essexgary

Reaction score
Well after a good few months of hard graft, blood sweat and tears... (yes it hurt and i bled so I cried.... well not much lol) the new treatment room is now finished and kitted out all bar a few bits for the walls.

First 2 pics are of the underfloor heating going in and then the flooring. the others are of the room all kitted out. Roll on getting it all finalised and signed off by the council etc so we can start doing some treatments in there.....

IMG_3453.jpg

IMG_3455.jpg

IMG_3816.jpg
IMG_3817.jpg
IMG_3818.jpg
IMG_3819.jpg

Looks lovely! Its fantastic when you look back ovr your hard work & see the accomplishment isnt it! Xx

Looks lovely!

Looks great. Will you be adding some pictures on the walls as it looks a bit clinical at the moment, or is that the look you’re going for?

Looks great. Will you be adding some pictures on the walls as it looks a bit clinical at the moment, or is that the look you’re going for?

Hi. We are going to be putting some bits on the walls as yes agree it does look rather clinical.

It looks really good. Congratulations on your hard work :)

Would you mind letting me know where your cabinet with the blue light in is from xx

wow how great is this. Well done x

Latest posts

Back