THE NEXT BIG THING ?.... new application method

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For us geeks that just cannot get up to Leeds, is there any chance that one of the demo's could be videoed so we can also see this new method.

There is nothing better than a live demo and a chance to see something first hand. I'm not planning to video at this stage ..

I'd rather SHOW and let the word spread organicly through the experience of others or first hand experience. I hope you don't mind.

im with jo on this one....i asked hubby if we can go he got work kids xmas coming need the money....so can someone video it and show us that cant go......ooooohhhhh please.....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE xxxx:hug:

beg you geeg ...... please xxxxx

I just don't think a 'home grown' vdeo is the way forward for such an important innovation. Sorry peeps. I'm sure you'll hear and see pictures etc.

AND I do hope that everyone will feel welcome to this weeks events. This is very exciting for all and not a Creative (CND) event. It is for all nail technicians of all faiths colours and creeds :lol:.

There is nothing better than a live demo and a chance to see something first hand. I'm not planning to video at this stage ..

I'd rather SHOW and let the word spread organicly through the experience of others or first hand experience. I hope you don't mind.

Totally understand. It's just ashame that all the good stuff goes on in Leeds. It just to far away.

I know you said it could be used with the system we are using at the moment but will we need to buy new equipment to use it?

I hope it won't be so easy that anybody can do it. We wont go out of business will we!

Ok this is like waiting for christmas now,
Im sooo excited not only to see the application method, but also a chance to meet the lovely Gigi
what more could a girl wish for ...ooommmggg I'm excited

Gigi , you say to come with at least one naked nail, so we can all walk away with an enhancement ...so does that mean if i come with 10 naked nails I can leave with a full set :green::lol:
(was worth a try wasn't it lol )

:)OK then, what about a roadshow???????????????????

Gigi , you say to come with at least one naked nail, so we can all walk away with an enhancement ...so does that mean if i come with 10 naked nails I can leave with a full set :green::lol:
(was worth a try wasn't it lol )

Umm ... in a word ... NO!! But you will be able to go away and do your own in 30 minutes! Now there's a thing!

I hope it won't be so easy that anybody can do it. We wont go out of business will we!

Now why would I endorse a method that would put nail techs out of business??? Please trust me on this.

By the way, so you don't think I'm being RUDE .. I'm now going to bed after arising at 3:30 this am to get to the airport so I could fly home to my lonely husband!!! I'll answer all questions tomorrow but feel free to keep 'em coming.

I'm wetting myself!!!!! sosososososos excited, What time do you want us? or just drop in, can't wait :):):):):):):):)

A Roadshow would be great for the Scottish geeks:hug:

aww night night Gigi , and Mr Gigi,:lol:
Cant wait to meet you soon, and I'm sure there will be plenty of questions for you tomorrow, my thinking cap is on :idea:

Ok I know im new and all but what you are saying is there is a new application methord for enhancments!!!!! Or new product and new way some one please help !!!

Umm ... in a word ... NO!! But you will be able to go away and do your own in 30 minutes! Now there's a thing!

Kerrching!!!! Now that's what I like to hear - Christmas is coming!!!

Ok I know im new and all but what you are saying is there is a new application methord for enhancments!!!!! Or new product and new way some one please help !!!

its a new application meathod for you to use with whatever products you already use....its just the meathod..not the products

I Wanna go !!! You think they will show it in New York

Oh I am soooo jealous of anyone who will be able to go, but I'm in Devon so Leeds is a little too far away.:cry:

Gigi - if you are going to then do a site tutorial will you please include lots of photos. My imagination isn't what it used to be!:rolleyes::green:

just to say that if everything goes to plan and Rob and I go then we will have 2 spare seats in the car...i have no idea of where is where but if you are stuck for a lift and on the way from Leicester to Leeds then you are welcome to be picked up and dropped off.

we haven't yet worked out what day we are able to go but if anyone is interested pm me. x

empty seats are wasted seats ...so if anyone else can offer lifts...???

Latest posts

Back