THE NEXT BIG THING ?.... new application method

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just to say that if everything goes to plan and Rob and I go then we will have 2 spare seats in the car...i have no idea of where is where but if you are stuck for a lift and on the way from Leicester to Leeds then you are welcome to be picked up and dropped off.

we haven't yet worked out what day we are able to go but if anyone is interested pm me. x

empty seats are wasted seats ...so if anyone else can offer lifts...???

Would you come via South Devon? :green::green::green:

Would you come via South Devon? :green::green::green:

is it on route...???...:) (if i could i would babe) xx

Well it would be the scenic route!!

Mmmmm from memory when we went to Devon last year it took 5 hours...Leic to Leeds about 1hr 50 (ish)....something tells me it would be very scenic for a very long time...:lol: x

Sorry for being dumb , only is this at the academy in leeds and can i just turn up?:confused:

Mmmmm from memory when we went to Devon last year it took 5 hours...Leic to Leeds about 1hr 50 (ish)....something tells me it would be very scenic for a very long time...:lol: x
You could pick me up on the way - 8 miles from Gatwick, I wouldn't be any trouble:)

This new method is it also something we tech´s out side the UK, can benefit off ??

Now why would I endorse a method that would put nail techs out of business??? Please trust me on this.

By the way, so you don't think I'm being RUDE .. I'm now going to bed after arising at 3:30 this am to get to the airport so I could fly home to my lonely husband!!! I'll answer all questions tomorrow but feel free to keep 'em coming.
How unreasonable when we are desperate for info:green::green::green:

Oh blimey - cheeking a mod AGAIN:eek:

Is anyone from Wales... eg near Caerphilly / Cardiff thinking of going? I wouldn't mind sharing some transport .

This sounds too good to miss

Sue

Sorry for being dumb , only is this at the academy in leeds and can i just turn up?:confused:
Yes hun, leeds academy and yes just turn up on the said week

I hope you have masses of this new method in stock Gigi, it sounds like you will be sold out in no time :hug:

Yes hun, leeds academy and yes just turn up on the said week

I hope you have masses of this new method in stock Gigi, it sounds like you will be sold out in no time :hug:
Thanks , i will be there bit of a hike but i am nosey!:)

Wow, im going. Great news that it doesnt matter what system you use..

Almost certain it's not something new they are selling , just a demo of what hopefully will be a fab new application method (to be used with whatever system/make you are using) that will benefit us all.

Ok so i've scanned this thread quickly but I just don't see any real details - like when, where, time, admission/training fee???? I must be missing something....

Sounds good though!

Almost certain it's not something new they are selling , just a demo of what hopefully will be a fab new application method (to be used with whatever system/make you are using) that will benefit us all.

there may be tools required to enable you do use this application meathod...application tools...??? (just in case take some cash...:lol:)

Gigi, hope you get your well deserved beauty sleep, another question please, can we buy our lovely creative products also on the day there :hug:

I have checked flights,,,,,,,£130 exeter to Leeds. Now gonna calculate driving, cost of somewhere to stay,OUCH!! This could be expensive coming from Devon. But I really feel I have to go as this is too good an apportunity to miss!! It's intime for xmas and my new job in the salon as I start there on the 1st!!!

there may be tools required to enable you do use this application meathod...application tools...??? (just in case take some cash...:lol:)

Good thinking batman! Will be going with a wodge anyway, intending to stock up on L & P while I'm there, save on the p&p!

AWWWWW, I would LOVE to be there... But my book is full...:irked:

C.

Ok so i've scanned this thread quickly but I just don't see any real details - like when, where, time, admission/training fee???? I must be missing something....

Sounds good though!

you must have missed this....

Well come along and see it. I'll be showing anyone who wants to see (NO MATTER WHAT NAIL PRODUCT YOU USE, I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU USE, THIS IS NOT ABOUT PRODUCT) all day every day at Sweet Squared FROM THE 26TH NOVEMBER THRU TIL THE 30TH.

But if it helps....

I am going to be in the One Stop Nail Shop at Sweet Squared Leeds head office the week of the 26th of Nov. I will be demonstrating on the hour every hour for the whole week, the new application method which will allow one to do a full set in 30 minutes with no buffing ... I know it sounds incredible and it is. So If you would like to pop along to The Creative Nail Academy, Leeds at Number One Clayton Wood Bank, West Park Ring Road and see me demo the method fist hand please do so; it would be fun to meet you. My demo and talk is FREE and can be used with whatever brand you are currently using. You will be most welcome if you can spare the time. Hoping to meet you. xx gigi

xx

Latest posts

Back