THE NEXT BIG THING ?.... new application method

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angel fingers

Reaction score
i hear that the new application method will be unveiled in leeds during the week begining 26 nov.

i wont be able to get there, so will there be some online information for those of us that wont be able to make it. i'd hate to miss out alltogether.

im with angel fingers on this one would luv someone to tell us all !!!!!!!!xx

:) I'm going not far from me :)

The suspense is killing me. Been waiting and watching for this. xx

The suspense is killing me. Been waiting and watching for this. xx

Well come along and see it. I'll be showing anyone who wants to see (NO MATTER WHAT NAIL PRODUCT YOU USE, I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU USE, THIS IS NOT ABOUT PRODUCT) all day every day at Sweet Squared FROM THE 26TH NOVEMBER THRU TIL THE 30TH.

I'm sure there will be plenty of discussion about it here on the site and I will also post information in the tutorials section after that week.

Come along, I'm excited to meet you and to show you. xx

Just wondering were you heard this? I went to the SS site & no mention there (that I could see!)

I have a friend in Leeds, may make arrangements for a visit that week & pop in!

looks like i am going...robs just agreed to book the day off to take me...(he just wants to see it too really...:lol:)

Is this just a L&P thing or can it be used with Gel....?

Just wondering were you heard this? I went to the SS site & no mention there (that I could see!)

I heard about this from the very lady who will be doing it...Gigi...xx

Please do.

Sweet Squared have only just got going!! they are inundated just doing what they have to do. The Sweet Squared website is by no means totally operational or fully informative but it is all being worked on. The most important thing at this early stage is to get products to customers who need them, and all day every day is spent doing that at the moment. All will settle down over the weeks as everyone gets back on track.

looks like i am going...robs just agreed to book the day off to take me...(he just wants to see it too really...:lol:)

Is this just a L&P thing or can it be used with Gel....?

The same method works with gel too (But i'd better get some practise in Angie :lol:) or maybe you can show us when you get there??? :)xx

ooohhhh how exciting but.....does this mean, that it will be being shown/demonstrated on courses starting after that date? just wondering since im not booked on creative course yet, if i miss those dates , when will i get to see it?

thanks

xxxxx

This sounds fascinating....how do the rest of us get to see it?????
Anni :wink2:

The same method works with gel too (But i'd better get some practise in Angie :lol:) or maybe you can show us when you get there??? :)xx

:eek::eek::eek:

i am going to go, i am not at college mondays so i am deffinately going
i am so looking forward to seeing the new method and meeting gigi at long last :hug:

To WG19 ...

I have sent personal invitations to all the geeks who replied or expressed interest in the 2 long threads that were created about the new method.

But of course, all are welcome and I do mean all, because there is not a nail technician alive who will not want to see this.

Spent this week at Sweet Squared showing many customers and they were without exception very excited and amazed by what they experienced ... endless possibilitites!!

Please do.

Sweet Squared have only just got going!! they are inundated just doing what they have to do. The Sweet Squared website is by no means totally operational or fully informative but it is all being worked on. The most important thing at this early stage is to get products to customers who need them, and all day every day is spent doing that at the moment. All will settle down over the weeks as everyone gets back on track.

I't's a date then! Should I come with naked nails? Just incase everyone that turns up all enhanced - I could be your demo model!!

To WG19 ...

I have sent personal invitations to all the geeks who replied or expressed interest in the 2 long threads that were created about the new method.

But of course, all are welcome and I do mean all, because there is not a nail technician alive who will not want to see this.

Spent this week at Sweet Squared showing many customers and they were without exception very excited and amazed by what they experienced ... endless possibilitites!!

I read those threads, this will be interesting to see!! (double bonus - I may also find time for a visit Harvey Nicks to stroke the shoes!!)

Where is it at? Is it an exhiition. I just missed the G-mex because I was on holiday.

It would be fantastic if every person who wants came with JUST ONE naked nail and then they can go home with a new nail done with the new method!! NOthing like experienceing something first hand to be utterly convinced!

For us geeks that just cannot get up to Leeds, is there any chance that one of the demo's could be videoed so we can also see this new method.

Latest posts

Back