*The Official Big Brother 8 Thread*

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have wached bblb this moring, there are all ladys and one man in the home.:lol:

Emily and SatNav eh! WELL well well!! Hopefully Emily will go as shes a bit boring and then it will give Shabnam more time to come up with classics like 'Im the Queen of my road!! ' lol!!

Lovin BB at the mo its just so embarrassingly funny! :)

Had wanted Charley to be evicted, by Shabnam was my second choice, so that'll do for me.

No u wana leave Charley in for the entertainment!!!

Shabnab is a weirdo... she's really full on... I laughed at her and Tracey arguing over the podiums... Tracey's a weirdo too.. and her 'I'm just Trace' comment in that deep scary voice is grating on me now!!

I thought it was hilarious when Chanelle was whinging about the straighteners.. how she can only wear her hair in one style... ohhh how funny! I wish that's all I had to worry about...

.. I love Carol.. she's great (glad she's not in my living room though .. )... it made me laugh when Chanelle was whinging about Carol and the germs on the Loo roll.. and then the camera jumps to Carol handling them all :lol:

And Shanbnab has weird teeth... you know the ones you buy at Halloween that stick right out? :(

oh my gosh

ziggy has nominated emily and shabnam for eviction

who do you think will go

oh my gosh

ziggy has nominated emily and shabnam for eviction

who do you think will go

Ooooh I wonder why... Shabnab deserved it because she was a being a Div over evictions... and Emily is a snotty stress head who cares too much about her hair... I reckon Shabnab will go though...

Is it Shabnab or Shabnam?

Is it Shabnab or Shabnam?

Shabnam, although it should be Shambles!

Is that girl shallow or what?!?!?!? She deserves to be evicted, as she's admitted she's only there for the fame and deals she can get when she leaves the house ... and she thinks 1 week is a long time to be in the BB house.

She'd never make it to week 13 ... bye-bye Shabs.

Shabnam, although it should be Shambles!

Is that girl shallow or what?!?!?!? She deserves to be evicted, as she's admitted she's only there for the fame and deals she can get when she leaves the house ... and she thinks 1 week is a long time to be in the BB house.

She'd never make it to week 13 ... bye-bye Shabs.

Ooooh I don't know... I reckon it's See Ya to Emily now after the bitching she's been doing towards Chanelle and 'Zach' (no wonder he doesn't like her, if she can't even get his name right).

Chanelle's OK, Emilys a jealous b***h!

I am not keen on either of them so don't mind which one goes.

Emily has been kicked out the house for calling Charley a racist name!

Thank god for that!

Couldn't stand the stuck up boot!

Emily has been kicked out the house for calling Charley a racist name!

Thank god for that!

Couldn't stand the stuck up boot!

ahhh right so when a celeb does it they can stay but when joe bloggs does it they get kicked out !!!

its wrong and ANYONE who does it should go...and not profit from it afterwards.

she may be clever but she sure ain't smart is she ....:rolleyes:

She isn't smart at all is she.

She likes to think it and she may be a little clever but clever doesn't mean you have common sense - which she clearly has none of!

I'm glady she was been booted out for using such a word (even if it was taken out of context) it's wrong and Emily should have know better.

Like above the why did they not do the same to the celebrities but at least BB have now taken a more direct stance.

Grace calling Aisleyne a 'wigger' really offended me - she wasn't even called into the diary room!

Does this mean tomorrow's proposed eviction will be cancelled or postponed?

Does this mean tomorrow's proposed eviction will be cancelled or postponed?

Yes your right BB announced today there will be no eviction on Friday!

so we've got another week of shabnam saying she wants to go...i'd show her the bloody door!!

Grace calling Aisleyne a 'wigger' really offended me - she wasn't even called into the diary room!

I had to really think about what you meant then....

I am glad Emily has gone... but would have been better to have seen her evicted!

Latest posts

Back