*The Official Big Brother 8 Thread*

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lesley has walked!!!! :eek:

Gerry and Seany have selected the twins to help them with nominations this week .... gawd hopes they stop screaming enough to actually give the names of the people they wish to nominate though.

Jeez ... I think Charley needs some frylight to fry that chip she has on her shoulder :eek:

I just hope the twins make a wise choice :lol:

Jeez ... I think Charley needs some frylight to fry that chip she has on her shoulder :eek:

I just hope the twins make a wise choice :lol:

Well said she is pure trouble but half of me wants her to stay or i think it might get dull without the conflict she whipps up

Her crocodile tears of Emily being booted out were amazing and even more so her manipulation of Shabnam is fab - boy is that girl something else.

Well said she is pure trouble but half of me wants her to stay or i think it might get dull without the conflict she whipps up

Her crocodile tears of Emily being booted out were amazing and even more so her manipulation of Shabnam is fab - boy is that girl something else.

A part of me thinks that if Shabnam goes on Friday, she will change a bit anyway as she is losing her bitching buddy but then again last night she was stiring the pot between Chanelle & Nicky ... so I'm in two minds :lol:

Someone hold me back... I'm going to do some damage to gobby Charley :eek:

Where does that girl get off? mouthy, gobby, offensive, full of her own self importance etc etc etc

Sass would laugh if she could see me replying to a BB thread, I don't normally watch it lmao

Have you noticed when Charly is bull****ting she speaks 90 miles an hour - quite amazing really!!

I'm a useless liar and would just trip straight up and mumble - but Charly has quite a talent for it.

what gets me is that she avoids direct questions....when asked ...did you say .... she just shouts and rambles (very quickly) about anything but the question being asked...i would be very tempted to say "JUST ANSWER THE BLOODY QUESTION"

she is so full of herself and so far i cant see 1 reason why she would be.

she is so full of herself and so far i cant see 1 reason why she would be.

LOL too true, but then she isn't the only one :lol::lol:

LOL too true, but then she isn't the only one :lol::lol:

who else is like that then...?....the only other one i can think of is shab's x

I do think it is important that BB deals with things clearly and equally.
Anyone of any race can be racist - race does not mean colour, it means race - An Englishman can hate a Welshman and they are both white.

Last year in CBB, Jermain Jackson called Jade and Jackie 'white trash' - How can that be allowed!?
If the victim is white it can't be racist???
Makes no sense to me, but that's the message BB are consistently sending out.

I wan't to make it clear what I meant earlier about Grace and Aisleyne.

Last summer in BB7 Aisleyne came into the house (in a box). She was a white girl who had grown up in an area of London similar to me. People both in the house and out refferd to her as a 'wannabe' blackgirl, suggesting she wasn't proud to be white.... that's rubbish!
What people failed to grasp is that when you grow up in that environment, in a mixing pot of race and culture you are what you are. You talk the same, dance the same - you live in a mixed culture where race isn't important.

To Aisleyne, saying batty instead of bum was normal - we all have different accents and ways of saying things don't we?........ depends on where you grow up, not what you look like!
but
whilst Grace, the nasty cow, was slagging Aisleyne off (again) to the rest of the group, she openly called her a Wigger. She went onto confirm what she meant so there was no confusion - but wasn't even questioned about it.
In BB rules, use of the Nword would have been punishable - but Aisleyne was white, so Grace swapped an N for a W and suddenly it means nothing?! Why not?! It still makes me sick!!

Last night on BBs Big Mouth someone said that there is no 'grey area' when it comes to using the Nword............... I'm not so sure.
What about when you mix black and white and the Nword becomes the Wword?
They mean the same thing to me....... clear as black and white.
But, that seems to be a very grey area for BB!

I haven't seen it and I'm off-put...

Here the "wigger" term means a "white n..you know the rest. It's basically is a white person trying to act black...but I say that everyone acts the way they act, just like on Flavor of Love and Charm School they kept saying that Buckwild was trying to act black, but clearly I think that she was apparently raised around blacks or has a lot of black friends...which is neither here nor there...it's still not right anyway you put it!

Charley is a witch and a bully and I think the way she behaves with Chanelle is disgusting!

I also think Laura is a devious madam and she should be out soon.

who else is like that then...?....the only other one i can think of is shab's x
That is who I was thinking of, I am not sure I have ever seen a woman so full of herself when as you said for Charley I really can't see 1 reason why she should.

iv'e only just tuned in to it this week.Its like watching Little britain or the Catherine Tate show...AND do they ever stop arguing

Why does Nicky constantly whinge about the lack of food and the other housemates being selfish with food, when she then goes and stuffs her face with anything she can find?!

Shabham, Charley and whinge-bag Nicky for the chop!

As vile as Charley is, and there's no denying that, she does make me laugh. When she heard the crowd were chanting to get her out she was saying ' me, of all people!!' v funny, she has a vey strange idea of what the public finds appealing.

Am I the only one who can't stand Laura?? My god, she's awful, her voice grates on me when I hear it ringing through the house I wanna scream!! She likes to stir trouble and is so two faced.

Ziggy to win!

As vile as Charley is, and there's no denying that, she does make me laugh. When she heard the crowd were chanting to get her out she was saying ' me, of all people!!' v funny, she has a vey strange idea of what the public finds appealing.

Am I the only one who can't stand Laura?? My god, she's awful, her voice grates on me when I hear it ringing through the house I wanna scream!! She likes to stir trouble and is so two faced.

Ziggy to win!

I'm with u on that, I can't stand Laura! She is really annoying me! Apparently Charley and Laura have a bust up and Charley was saying to laura how two faced she is etc! For once she is right!

I camt stand Charly, but she should stay cos she is so funny to watch!! She saod the other night that all the housemates are 'haters' cos shes the only 'IT' girl in the house!! lol!!

I like Laura cos shes a Welsh girl!! I do agree with maybe should could be very devious! But then arent they all!!

I didnt like Seany when he first went in and now I really like him, just comes out with the most random stuff to say!! Genius!!

Tracy is getting on my wick though, never have I seen a 37 year olf woman with less vocab than her, its just 'phat, gravy, avit' all day long, she has nothing else to say!! And when BB turned the alarm on to wake Ziggy up, Tracy started 'Ravin' to the alarm, hilarious!!!!!!!

I love BB this year, vote out boring people though otherwise it will be full of nice people and that will be BORING!!!!

Latest posts

Back