*The Official Big Brother 8 Thread*

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I camt stand Charly, but she should stay cos she is so funny to watch!! She saod the other night that all the housemates are 'haters' cos shes the only 'IT' girl in the house!! lol!!

I like Laura cos shes a Welsh girl!! I do agree with maybe should could be very devious! But then arent they all!!

I didnt like Seany when he first went in and now I really like him, just comes out with the most random stuff to say!! Genius!!

Tracy is getting on my wick though, never have I seen a 37 year olf woman with less vocab than her, its just 'phat, gravy, avit' all day long, she has nothing else to say!! And when BB turned the alarm on to wake Ziggy up, Tracy started 'Ravin' to the alarm, hilarious!!!!!!!

I love BB this year, vote out boring people though otherwise it will be full of nice people and that will be BORING!!!!

It amazes me, that despite rigourous Psychological tests.. these people get in.

Tracey for example, she is like a Furby. She speaks when another person gets close... and only has a few interactive phrases. How will she cope down the jobcentre? As someone said. She is 37. There must be more to her than that.

Charley is a good looking girl, she's only young... there's more to life than what clubs to go to and whose arm to be seen on... she'll learn that.

Laura, unfortunately, has a very whingy pronounced accent... I think she would sound whingey if she were talking normally.

I haven't watched it for a while. It will be on tonight so I can see what they've been up to!

And when Shabnam was evicted... I cringed.. I honestly couldn't look at her dancing when she came out of the House.. I was so embarassed for her! :eek:

LOL!!! Totally agree with the Shabnam thing, I think I went red for her!! My goodness what was that all about!! Dancing infront of hundreds of people who hate you!! Not a good look!!
I hope Charly does learn that there is more to life than what she does, when she goes on about how much money she has in the bank and how many footballers shes slept with, her cousin must be cringing and wishing somebody get her out of there!!

I understand what you mean about Lauras voice, its a Valley accent shes has got and its a strong one!!

Carol getting it together with Jonathan, I dont think so!!

Oh its just so funny and getting better by the day!!

Hehe ya know Laura would look just nice in the Daffid Thomas outfit out of Little Britain!! Hehe!! (Or am I being cruel?) lol x

Nikki is seriously doing my head in :grr: She does absolutely nothing apart from moan, back-stab and constantly go over and over and over and over the same point 100's of times. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!

charly, nikki arghhh:grr: i could not stand being in that house!
they all drive me crazy. still have to watch it though lol.

Had to laugh last night when Carol went clean off with Nicki! Was totally hilarious!! Loved it!!!

So far, not really got much to say about the new boys, a bit early yet I think!! Billi is funny though with his hair he is forever 'smoothing' it bless him.......so vain!!

Also when the question was raised how much money did you have in the bank prior to coming into the BB house and Jonathan said £6million, lol!! Hilarious again, cos he was so cool saying it.

Well anyway those are my thoughts for the day!! :lol:

tonight's show should be funny, I was watching the live streaming last night and seany put a condom on gerry's bear and gerry totally flipped .... it was soo funny the whole house was in stitches.

o0h and laura was in the middle stiring .. I liked her at first

Handbags at dawn ladies .... both Charley and Nikki are after Liam!

Hehe ya know Laura would look just nice in the Daffid Thomas outfit out of Little Britain!! Hehe!! (Or am I being cruel?) lol x

she is DAFFID she looks more like daffid than daffid does !! lmfao

She does look a bit like Daffydd's sister, dress her up in skin tight pvc and a couple of nipple rings and there you go!!

I swore I wasnt going to watch the live streaming, oooppppppssssssssssss!! Tuned in a while ago to see what they were up to! Not much I can tell you!! lol!!

missed tonights but got the gist of the money thing and Liam...can anyone tell me what reasons where given by those 3 in the diary room for picking liam to get the money...? thanks x

missed tonights but got the gist of the money thing and Liam...can anyone tell me what reasons where given by those 3 in the diary room for picking liam to get the money...? thanks x

they didn't give a reason it was like they just picked his name from thin air, I thought they was going to pick Tracy tbh.... I've not seen to much this week so maybe Liam has a 'story'

seany wanted laura the others said no (don't blame them gone off her)
carol said ziggy (the others said yes and then seemed to change their mind)
john said amanda (the other 2 said no way not one of the twins !! LOl)

then they all just said laim and that was it.. strange thing for bb to do ..

thats what i was thinking...there must be a story behind it about Liam that i have missed.

i think i would have chose Tracy.

Hmm...the thing is Liam hasn't really done much in the house to have the 100k, but the channel 4 can edit what we want to see! I would have loved the twins to have the money! It would have been good, also for Tracey to have it would have been lovely!

I thought it was mean how Seanny and Laura put a condom on the poor monkey! If anyone did that to my monkey there will be murders!! lol I love my monkeys!!!! How sad am I??

I thought they would have given the money to tracy too.
i wondered if i had missed a story about liam.

I was watching a bit of the live-streaming last night ....

Charley has been flirting heavily with Liam and Brian, and Nikki now has a "touch of the green-eyed monster".

Am I missing something here? Why would Tracey deserve the 100k (even for Elocution lessons)?

They didn't pick the Twins because one of them said that they will be 'sorted when they get out' - I presume they were meaning with 'deals' as Shabnam said.

They just had to agree on someone they all felt they would feel happy about giving 100k -so this would have to be someone they liked, or had not annoyed them etc etc...

It was nice of them to give it to Liam.

Now is it true that Chanelle's mum was a Prostitute killed by a Client? I read that in the Daily Star a while ago... apparently loads of people tuned in to watch her say this.

Is it true or just make believe?

It's true and in my opinion Chanelle deserved that money!

i would have given it to ziggy....to put up with all them women bitching for so long he deserved it!!!!!

It's true and in my opinion Chanelle deserved that money!

i think Chanelle would have been a worthy recipient too.

As Liam has only been in the house 2 mins it kind of seemed like an odd choice. So far he does seem very lovely & has obviously made a good impression but is he really, only time will tell

Notice Charlie is even attentive now...LOL she so shallow.

Latest posts

Back