*The Official Big Brother 8 Thread*

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charley is a witch and a bully and I think the way she behaves with Chanelle is disgusting!

I was absolutely appauled and disgusted when Nicki called Chanelle a C**T

To me that is one of the most offensive words in the english language and I think she should of been kicked out of the house as was Emily

And she said it with such venom as well.

It's true and in my opinion Chanelle deserved that money!

I said that to hubs.. I hope it's her (I recalled that story)... I thought she deserved it.

I agree that out of them all Chanelle deserves the money the most IMO!! Charly's got 'plenty of money in the bank' so she says, so she doesnt need it, lol!! Im unsure why they gave it to Liam? Maybe he has a story that the public havent heard yet or dont know about?!

Is it me or is Carol on the verge of a breakdown, everytime I see her she is in tears of her eyes have filled up! Wot is up with her at the mo!?!

Got a client tonite booked in to have a load of stuff done so am going to miss BB tonite!! Gutted, but will watch the live streaming once I have finished!!

what a classic that was !!!!!!

you just wet my gucci boots :irked:

what a good move seanny:green::green::green::green:

I'm still lauging about Charlie being pushed n the pool - comic timing!!! They all wanted to but no one had the bottle!!

I think Seanny had nowt to loose as he's up for eviction so he just went for it!!

Charly screamed like a dinosaur when she was pushed into the pool, total comedy!! Love it!!

Loved Gerry and Seanny talking about the monkey aswell!!

Hope Johnathan goes tonite!

Seanny only did what the rest of the nation wanted to do to Charley ... hats off to him.

And I missed it OMG :cry:

Apparently Ziggy and Chanelle had the first BB8 bonk... but then now he has dumped her apparently :eek:

He could have given it a week at least... he's made himself look really bad now.. if the papers are to be believed!

I like Chanelle.. ziggy is a little bit too sure of himself for my liking... is there an eviction tonight? Highlight of my weekend... :rolleyes:

is there an eviction tonight?

Carole, Jonathan or Seanny are for the chop ... like Carole, Seanny is annoying but funny, so that leaves Jonno as my choice to go.

I think after what Seanny did last night he wont be going anywhere..! I couldnt stop laughing....thank god for Seanny :lol:

I think after what Seanny did last night he wont be going anywhere..! I couldnt stop laughing....thank god for Seanny :lol:

AH BIT GUTTED REALLY:irked:

Wasnt keen on him at first but he shouldnt have been the one to go today he was bril !!!

How on earth was Seanny voted out?

The crowd are always right and they were cheering for him - meaning he was liked.

Im now suspicious - millionare bloke -(so bland I cant even remember his name) has probably had all his mates to vote cos they had the money to keep voting.

Im not happy at all about this - I have lost faith in the general public now!!

I was in total shock....:eek: I really thought John was going !!

Actually Im totally gutted that Seany went actually!
Thought Johnathan wouldve gone, but guess his millions bought his time in the house!! I wonder how long he will stay!

Totally hated Seany when he first went in but got to really like him!

Ho hum just the way the cookie crumbles I supposse!

I liked Seany too shame he went he had such a fun side to him.

And the kiss between him and Gerry, could it have gone further??

I dont understand how Charley got out of being up for eviction ... she had the same amount of votes as Carol & Tracey!! :grr:

I'm so angry that Charley and Billi discussed nominations ... it means we have to put up with moaning Nikki and "I'm not being funny but ..." Charley for yet another week! :irked:

I dont understand how Charley got out of being up for eviction ... she had the same amount of votes as Carol & Tracey!! :grr:
Charley is too entertaining for them to chance letting her be put to the vote. The public would sure kick her out but I don't think I'd be entertained as much without her in there causing havoc.:lol:

I think Charly is in there for the long haul, she is too entertaining to be evicted!

The whole Ziggy/Chanelle thing is annoying, simply because he wont leave her alone...EVER!!!! Billi is odd becasue he just looks at them both all the time, very unsettling!!

Tracy is getting on my wick, but her language is enough for me to keep her in. I think Johnathan should go, boring and the house would not miss him.

Think Billi will go on Friday!

Latest posts

Back