*The Official Big Brother 8 Thread*

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the link jen!
i'm with angie...ziggy is totally playing chanelle and he knows it, i used to think he was ok but now i can't bear to hear the drivel pour out of is mouth!!
i do really feel for chanelle, she must find the whole saga so frustrating and draining

Chanelle and Ziggy deserve no better than each other - they are both so boring, vain and it is all about them, them, them! Get the two of them OUT!:lol:

This is fab! Just been catching up with all i have missed since my little man Jack was in hospital.
So has Chanelle gone then? I wish Ziggy would walk, he is a big headed plonka.
Would love to see Brian win, he's such a card.
And is it just me or does Carole have a thing for Ziggy that is a little bit tummy churning?!

Ziggy is a total a**e, he has messed with Chanelle's head, yes she is a bit clingy, but remember she is so young, and remember what a pig he was to her with Charley. That poor girl needs to get rid of him, she would have a much better time then. Perhaps we would see the girl who went in come back!!

Ziggy is a total a**e, he has messed with Chanelle's head, yes she is a bit clingy, but remember she is so young, and remember what a pig he was to her with Charley. That poor girl needs to get rid of him, she would have a much better time then. Perhaps we would see the girl who went in come back!![/quote]

Who? The girl whos only ambition in life was to be a WAG! Doesn't feel that she should have any personal goals as far as career or independence!......... Not if she can find a rich man to live off and get famous in the process!

Chanel (which ever one she is today), needs to wake up, grow up and get out of the BB house!
Ziggy...... I didn't like Ziggy from the second he entered the house. Everything about that man is wrong!
Gerry.......... what an awful man. Has no people skills what so ever....... probably why he works in museums? Rude and strange.

I won't bore you with my views on the others!
Final 3........ Brian, Tracy and Sam
Brian to win.

Who? The girl whos only ambition in life was to be a WAG! Doesn't feel that she should have any personal goals as far as carrer or independence!......... Not if she can find a rich man to live off and get famous in the process!

Chanel (which ever one she is today), needs to wake up, grow up and get out of the BB house!

I won't bore you with my views on the others!
Final 3........ Brian, Tracy and Sam
Brian to win.

I agree, the lass doesnt have much goals for herself but she is young & I do feel sorry for her in the chiggy situation! I wish she would stand up for herself & tell him to stuff it!!

I havent watched it much over the weekend & dont know what to make of some of the half housemates!! :eek:

Brian to win for me too!!

Ziggy is a muppet plain and simple, 'its not you its me' goodness me, he keeps mentioning her age, hes only 25 or something like that! He led her on knowing full well that she fallen for him, like a carrot infront of a donkey, bless her.
I know her ambition was to be a wag, but she looks up to vic beckham, everybody looks up to someone, so why not. I do feel for Chanelle!

I dont know what to say about the new peeps, cant stand Chanessa, just unbelieveable on all levels, not much of a fan of amy cos she loves herself a little bit too much and slags people off a little too much aswell. The one that grins...............well................she grins doesnt she! David is probably the best, seems like a nice guy, and then there is Jonty, my goodness, I honestly cant believe that people like him exist, eccentric?? I dont know. I would love him to go to the house just for him to wind everybody up with his odd antics! I have got to say that the pasionate kissing of the pink teddy bear, a little too odd for my liking!

I would like Brian or Carol to win, Brians face when he saw his mum on the screen was priceless 'MUM' bless him!! And carol just becacause shes cool as pants!!

I think I agree with Tracey - Jonty is a fake and it's all an act!

As for the Chiggy thing, I think they will regret having wasted the whole experience because of their silly antics. He manipulates her and it's not nice viewing.

Latest News: According to Channel 4's website, Chanelle has now left the BB house.

Latest News: According to Channel 4's website, Chanelle has now left the BB house.

I can't blame her! At least she actually did it, not like Ziggy who every 5 minutes goes into the diary room saying he wants to leave ... and doesn't. I can't stand housemates that do that :mad:!

Good for her - I think she made the right decision. He was destroying her. I cant stand blokes like him that control. Thank god he will look bad now!

After another blazing row with Ziggy, Chanell has left the BB house!!

Edit: Sorry ... I didn't read the previous page:smack:

One down, 2 to go!

Someone get Ziggy and Gerry out!

Pleeeeeeease!

ღMandyღ;613866 said:
This is fab! Just been catching up with all i have missed since my little man Jack was in hospital.
So has Chanelle gone then? I wish Ziggy would walk, he is a big headed plonka.
Would love to see Brian win, he's such a card.
And is it just me or does Carole have a thing for Ziggy that is a little bit tummy churning?!
I agree that Carole has a thing for Ziggy,she told him yesterday that he reminded her of James Bond when he walked into the bb house.Paleeeeeeeze.

I think she is jealous of Chanelle,would like Ziggy all for herself but it's just not gonna happen Carole,I think shes a nasty piece of work,Chanelle is the same age as my daughter,a kid basically.Fancy Carole telling nChanelle she wasn't ever going to speak to her again,she did that to Nikki too.Poor Chanelle's face.

Ziggy is a controle freak but also is easily led and with the constant slagging off from Carole about Chanelle in Ziggy's ear,telling him that he was once James Bond now hes a former shadow blah,blah,blah he actually believes he is a better person and that it's all down to Chanelle that he is a boring old,has been.,

Gosh I think I would have an inferioty complex like Chanelle with a guy like Ziggy,one min telling me he wants me all the time,then the next being quite a nasty piece of work.Im glad Chanelle has gone,think she NEEDED to get outta the house away from that crettan.

I agree that Carole has a thing for Ziggy,she told him yesterday that he reminded her of James Bond when he walked into the bb house.Paleeeeeeeze.

I think she is jealous of Chanelle,would like Ziggy all for herself but it's just not gonna happen Carole,I think shes a nasty piece of work,Chanelle is the same age as my daughter,a kid basically.Fancy Carole telling nChanelle she wasn't ever going to speak to her again,she did that to Nikki too.Poor Chanelle's face.

Ziggy is a controle freak but also is easily led and with the constant slagging off from Carole about Chanelle in Ziggy's ear,telling him that he was once James Bond now hes a former shadow blah,blah,blah he actually believes he is a better person and that it's all down to Chanelle that he is a boring old,has been.,

Gosh I think I would have an inferioty complex like Chanelle with a guy like Ziggy,one min telling me he wants me all the time,then the next being quite a nasty piece of work.Im glad Chanelle has gone,think she NEEDED to get outta the house away from that crettan.

So well put I agree with you totally.

Carole well theres someone who's not all she makes out to be and is quite obviously jealous of Ziggy and Chanelle's relationship as it stood then

As soon as more females entered the house I was counting down the moment for Ziggy to start the old "i'm not sure if this is working ouy" or " i think i've made a terrble mistake".

I did like Ziggy to begin with but he played with some one far less worldy wise and like anyone who is infatuated she couldn't see him for what he was. Last night when they had 'the talk' I couldn't beleive the BS that spilled out of his mouth.

I hope it all back fires on him and he gets what he dererves

Chanelle was losing it big time so probably the best thing was to go home to see her family. Now Ziggy can have some time to reflect his behaviour! He should have just been straight with her and ended it not kept going back and forth that wasnt fair. He kept going on about the age difference, but he never really acted that much older did he?
Im not sure about the half way mates yet to be honest. I think that Shanessa is awful, I thought that to be a lap dancer you had to have a great figure. I thought that she looked pretty horrendous to be honest. If I was a man and had paid to see her, i would have asked for a refund!

Brian to win still !!!

Hi All
God im so hooked this year! Have not missed an episode yet!
I just wondered what everyones opinion was of Amy?
I have just had a discussion about her with my sister and we have both got very different views.
I actually like her and I think that she has handled the Liam thing extremely well. She has acted very mature and has kept her hurt inside and not let it show to liam or the twins. (she must feel a bit funny when he is playing with them all the time)
I realise that Liam was only after a bit of fun and that he never wanted anything further but i think that he should have told Amy this on the actual night that they had a bit of a fumble, so then she could have had the opportunity to either say yes thats fine or not BEFORE the event!!
My sister however thinks that liam has let her down very gently and she shouldnt in any way feel a bit put out. She also thinks that Amy probably only went for him because of the money he has won.
I also must tell you that my sister is very much in love with Liam and that could be kind of clouding her judgement.

I agree with you GemmaLouise and I think she is being given a bit of a rough ride over the nominations thing ... it was the others who suggested the people to go before she did. And I think she handled the being dumped thing by Liam very gracefully ... you could see the hurt in her eyes poor girl.

i like her i think liam has been a sh1t to her:irked:

exactly guys!
I hope that all the other viewers see this in her too and that she is given the chance to go a long way xxx

Latest posts

Back