** The Official ** Celebrity Big Brother thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many times does Lauren get dressed a day?! Haha everytime she comes on the screen she's in a different outfit! X

Yeah and Courtney too!. However with Courtney there's barely any actual clothes! Couldn't believe what she was prancing around in when she was pretending to get married! I thought I was watching babe station by mistake hahaha

I love the bit last night when Carol was so drunk Mario and Charlotte had to help her to bed and they were all giggling.Also loved her trying to take her trousers off hehehe.x

After last nights episode, when Carole was trying to say Charlotte was faking being drunk, I now think she's a little jealous as Mario was giving Charlotte attention rather than her, I actually really like Carole on loose women, but she seems very bitchy an talks behind people's backs on this show! I don't mind Louie, I'm glad he speaks his mind and says everything to people's faces, I don't like Danielle, I think she should be the one to go tonight 😄

After last nights episode, when Carole was trying to say Charlotte was faking being drunk, I now think she's a little jealous as Mario was giving Charlotte attention rather than her, I actually really like Carole on loose women, but she seems very bitchy an talks behind people's backs on this show! I don't mind Louie, I'm glad he speaks his mind and says everything to people's faces, I don't like Danielle, I think she should be the one to go tonight 😄

I agree with Carole when she said Charlotte was faking it though. Although i think Caroke is the last person to tell anyone to calm down on the drinking lol x

I agree with Carole when she said Charlotte was faking it though. Although i think Caroke is the last person to tell anyone to calm down on the drinking lol x

Yeah I do think Charlotte was being over the top, I do love her though! I found it hilarious when Carole was telling her its not all about going out an getting 'mortal' every night, pot, kettle, black lol 😄

I'm actually really warming to Lauren! X

Dang, I missed it last night. Went up to bed to get ready for it to come on, but was shattered and fell asleep before it even started. :irked:

Nicole333 I keep doing that. Manage to watch the soaps get cleared up & washed up after tea then go up to watch cbb in bed & end up asleep.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I cannot stand Sophie with her Duck mouth & jealous & Fake nature:irked:

For my own entertainment I was getting my husband to do Trout pouts earlier. He was worryingly good at it. :eek:

Who do we all think will go? I'm hoping Danielle x

I hope Vicky goes, she seems like a moaner to me.. Tho I've missed loads :(

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

So hilarious Lauren actually thinks she's good at hairstyling :eek:

Danielle to go ... I'd rather watch paint dry.

So hilarious Lauren actually thinks she's good at hairstyling :eek:

Danielle to go ... I'd rather watch paint dry.

Was that white stuff on her face 'make up'? I couldn't work out what it was lol x

I want Vicky to go, she's a bit woe is me moaning and complaining!

Ron although he is SO politically incorrect (or old in his ways, whatever!) he's so sweet I feel like I'm watching my grandad!

And although I'm not a fan of Danielle either I'm enjoying the drama between her and Louie/Sophie

Xx

Was that white stuff on her face 'make up'? I couldn't work out what it was lol x

Looked like cold cream to me, but it could easily have been cream cheese for the thickness of it LOL.

Lauren is sooo sweet. I really hope her and Courtney stay friends. Me and my kids were almost in tears when she was saying she hasn't got any friends :(

I also find it endearing how she wants to play hairdresser with all the ladies! (Apart from getting the brush stuck in Danielle's hair though haha!)

I think Charlotte is a riot - she is from my neck of the woods so I totally get the 'geordie' thing. I really don't think she was faking being drunk the other night - god love her, she wet the bed again. She needs to get her bladder checked!! :green:

I love Louie - he is a bitch but I love that about him. I think he would drive me crazy with his dancing about if I lived with him!

I agree with others that Carol really should not comment on other people's drinking - think she was just worried she would not have as much to drink herself!

Sophie - :evil:

Am I the only one finding charlottes behaviour gross rather than funny? I can't believe she thought wetting the bed was funny?! It was disgusting! Maybe I'm old fashioned then but I don't find all that stuff hilarious.

Am I the only one finding charlottes behaviour gross rather than funny? I can't believe she thought wetting the bed was funny?! It was disgusting! Maybe I'm old fashioned then but I don't find all that stuff hilarious.

I'm with you. I mean i talk about disgusting things like burping/farting thats just how i am lol but to wet the bed :/ & then laugh about it is wayyy past the line x

Latest posts

Back