*~* The Official Halloween nailart thread 2007 *~*

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nail-chick

Reaction score
I did some Halloween nails on myself today. I was doing a drawing demonstration today at Michaels Craft store, I'm the new drawing teacher.
I figured it would get some attention for my class and recruit more students, but I had more people ask where I got them done and then they wanted to make appointments!
Oh, well! 6 of one, half a dozen of the other!

http://www.salongeek.com/gallery/displayimage.php?imageid=7257

kathleen
My Nails Rock!

ha ha ha I love the mummy!! You did a great job on all of them :D

Haha they look awsome!! i especially like the web on the far right pinkie!! I am off to have a play!

Wow! They are so cool...Urmm Spooky!!
Great job.

wow they are cool ! , hope you dont mind but you have inspired me to try some of those designs xxx

you're so talented. I love the mummy!!:green:

They look great xx

The are great!

So is this the start of the
'Official - Halloween Nails 2007' thread?

Cheers for sharing :)

I like them, well done....especially the spooky eyes! I`m not great at free hand nail art but I will have a go at the eyes!

they are awsome!!!!!:green:

lol wll i tried em and mine were ... PANTS :lol: i seriously need topractice free hand , lol

l.o.l theyre fantastic.

i looove the mummy one, thats so brilliant, hes great !

Ooooo, they're scarily and ghoulishly good :Scared: :lol:

:)They are brill hun:)

These are fantastic!

thanks so much!
by the way, the mummy is supposed to have moving googlie eyes!
when i quit my job at the salon, i threw all of my stuff in boxes and now i can't find the eyes, and i need them!!

kathlee
My Nails Rock!

ooh i have some of those from my sons craft box , lol i might have to have another go , haha

So is this the start of the 'Official - Halloween Nails 2007' thread?
The thread has now been renamed and is also a 'sticky' so it'll appear at the top of the Nail Geek forum :D
Halloween nailart pics can be added on to this thread and any that we see being started separately will be merged with this one.

Fab designs Kathleen :green:

have just taken stock of my nail art supplies!! hehe.. i have never done nail art so i basically have nothing.. Im off to see what i can do with a striper brush an eye makeup brush.. some red acrylic and.. erm.. yup thats it lol!I

Latest posts

Back