*~* The Official Halloween nailart thread 2007 *~*

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving your Halloween nail art Emms.

bonjovirock4eva
ive neva posted pics on here b4 so not sure if ive done it right but if i have these are the few i did the other day x

bonjovirock4eva
ive neva posted pics on here b4 so not sure if ive done it right but if i have these are the few i did the other day x

It worked,well done !

No nail art training,wow,get some,you have great potential :hug:

Emms I love the effect the glitter gives.. Its almost looks like its snowing!!
Beautiful!! :hug:

bonjovirock4eva

Oohh I just love some of your nail art on there, not just the halloween stuff, the rest is great too!! Thanks for sharing!!

Here's my first halloween art of this year, on an NNO.

I "attempted" a 3D blackcat with L&P as seen earlier in this thread (which was SOOOOOOO gorgeous btw)...

Keep in mind: I DO NOT DO L&P and suck at it LOL:irked:

More halloween art to come soon

French%20Mani%20-%20Natural%20-%20Funky%20mani

Here's my contribution. It's just on tips at the moment but will be airbrushing it on my nails in time for Halloween!

halloween.jpg

Jackie
x

wow, jackie
they are amazing hun, I love them xxxxxx

LOVE THEM

PS i love your website

Here's my contribution. It's just on tips at the moment but will be airbrushing it on my nails in time for Halloween!

Jackie
x

I'll be honest, and you're probably well aware of my opinion from previous threads... I've never been a fan of airbrush

BUT...... (stop shaking your heads at me, I'm NOT DONE! lol)

I have ALWAYS loved your work and again, you have outdone yourself!
Great set of nails!

Now get your arse over here and do mine :lol:

They're nice and long, so a good sized canvas:wink2:

I'll be honest, and you're probably well aware of my opinion from previous threads... I've never been a fan of airbrush

BUT...... (stop shaking your heads at me, I'm NOT DONE! lol)

I have ALWAYS loved your work and again, you have outdone yourself!
Great set of nails!

Now get your arse over here and do mine :lol:

They're nice and long, so a good sized canvas:wink2:

LOL - don't tempt me, I've always fancied a trip over to Canada!!!

Thanks for the lovely comments everyone, I just wish I was able to do some of those wonderful 3D designs I've seen on here, and those Spider's Webs are fabulous!!

Jackie
x

LOL - don't tempt me, I've always fancied a trip over to Canada!!!

Got a spare room with a spare bed and computer with highspeed for midnight geek-chatting.
Got free food (and I am a very good cook, hubby's extra pounds attest to that).
Free entertainment via the kids, the dog, the cat and oh yeah, nearly forgot: hubby
We can go to Old Montreal to the church where Celine Dion got married that has real gold stars on the ceiling and other touristy places.
We can eat real "Quebec" cuisine aka "Poutine" (yeah, that's fries with curd cheese, and brown gravy over it LOL)
You can hear all the french you want
We have a HUGE multi-cultural city, with all the different nationalities represented by restaurants and some REALLY good eating...
Only kicker? You MUST fill your suitcase with M&S humbugs and nothing else, you can raid my closet when you get here (actually, I have 2 lol)

TEMPTING YET?
:lol:

Got a spare room with a spare bed and computer with highspeed for midnight geek-chatting.
Free entertainment via the kids, the dog, the cat and oh yeah, nearly forgot: hubby
We can go to Old Montreal to the church where Celine Dion got married that has real gold stars on the ceiling and other touristy places.
We can eat real "Quebec" cuisine aka "Poutine" (yeah, that's fries with curd cheese, and brown gravy over it LOL)
We have a HUGE multi-cultural city, with all the different nationalities represented by restaurants and some REALLY good eating...
Only kicker? You MUST fill your suitcase with M&S humbugs and nothing else, you can raid my closet when you get here (actually, I have 2 lol)

TEMPTING YET?

Ok Victoria you got me hooked, off to book my plane ticket! lol

On another not im loving all the nail art, think i might give it a go today and see what i can rustle up!:green:

TEMPTING YET?

Where's my passport!!!???!!!

Fab work everyone! One day I will pluck up the courage to post some of my work!
Not yet though, Im still a bit scared!! lol:green:

Just wanted to say, these designs that you have all done are amazing, am really inspired now. :hug:

TEMPTING YET?

MMMMMMM Poutine - one of the many Canadian foods I have learned to love!

MMMMMMM Poutine - one of the many Canadian foods I have learned to love!

AHHH but the Calgary poutine is NOT the real Poutine.
You have to come to Quebec for that.
I've been to Calgary. Lived there for 10mths.. It's NOT the same at all! LOL
They use the wrong gravy and the wrong cheese.

TRUST ME :lol::lol::lol:

ok I did some nails for the occasion......

So thought I'd make them a stiletto shape ........All hand painted designs on my nails .........polish is Zoya........ Indigo

they bumped me back 7 pages ...so I put a link to geek gallery

http://www.salongeek.com/gallery/index.php

Latest posts

Back