~*~The Official - I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! thread~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think it matters how cushy or not things are at home. Mark should sort out his private life before humiliating his girlfriend on National TV.

All relationships go through difficult patches and instead of seeking comfort elsewhere, on national TV, couples should try to work through their difficulties. JMO.

I dont blame Cerys, i blame them both.

I think the whole Cerys, Mark thing is a con.....and it is all about getting him and his actress girlfriend more media coverage !! Cynical...moi?

Is anyone watching celeb !!!
think im going to be sick with them eating them bugs !!!!

who won i went out and missed it:cry:

who won i went out and missed it:cry:

Biggings but it should have been Janice.

Imo no one likes a bully and J and Biggings can only be described as that towards Janice in the last few days

Imo no one likes a bully and J and Biggings can only be described as that towards Janice in the last few days

Agree with you - Janice should have won. It was a good one this time though....!

Eh?

Biggins was a total gentleman and really cheered everyone up in the Camp....and really deserved to win!!! I did not se anything resembling bullying at all in that camp....just some folk didn't get on!!!

I think Biggins just wasn't too keen on Janice and Rodney because they were so ignorant to Lyn by not saying goodbye when she left. I don't really blame him.
Janice was a good contestant because she was always playing up to the camera, and was funny at times. In her last trial she was brilliant calling Ant & Dec all those names was priceless!!!...but she didn't have the warmth that Christopher Biggins had. IMHO!!!

Oh Man..............has to be a ringtone some time soon!!!

OH MANNN!!!!! It should have been Janice (she was the one that actually made it good watching)

Cracked me up!!! :lol:

Im very sad its finished tho (Yes, i hear some of you say, Wendy u are very sad!!!) lmao

I am so proud, I managed to not watch any of it at all.

I have decided that all this "celebrity" tv is just a waste of my very valuable time as all I want to do is slap them.

Though, my daughter insists on Come Dancing, but as I am generally cooking dinner at the time its on thats not too much of a prob. Anyway at least the celebs on that prog are doing something and working very hard.

Trish

Latest posts

Back